Primera LX910 User Manual PDF and Driver DownloadPublished on September 05, 2018
As a service and resource for our valued clients, we are developing a series of blog posts which are meant to be resources with valuable information, downloads, pdf's etc.
This week we bring you the Primera LX910 Thermal Printer PDF user manual and printer drivers download.
- Download the Primera LX910 Thermal Printer PDF User Manual
- Download the Primera LX910 Printer Driver for Windows 7/8/10 Compatible
- Download the Primera LX910 Thermal Printer Installer for Windows
- Download the Primera LX910 Thermal Printer Installer for Mac
Outstanding Print Quality
- LX910 incorporates the most advanced inkjet technology ever offered in a desktop label printer. Called Primera Imaging Perfection™, this all-new printing technology delivers razor-sharp text, graphics and the most photo-realistic printing possible. Color droplet size is just 4 pL and black is 5.5 pL – the smallest available on an industrial-grade colour label printer. Print resolution is up to 4800 dpi versus just 1200 dpi on other printers.
Use Dye-Based or Pigment-Based Cartridges
- With the LX910www.labelpower.com.au/product/id/primera-lx910-colour-label-printer/ you can Print with dye or pigment ink, all in the same printer, by simply changing out an ink cartridge. Dye ink has brilliant, vivid colors for making eye-catching prime labels for your products. Pigment ink is highly durable for more industrial applications. Choose the one that best fits the task without buying two separate printers!
A Wide Variety of Substrates
- LX910 prints onto many different inkjet-qualified label and tag materials, including Primera’s exclusive TuffCoat Extreme™ white and clear polyester and white BOPP. Printed labels are highly water, scratch, smudge and tear-resistant. They’ve been specifically engineered for best-in-class performance with the inks used in Primera’s LX-Series Colour Label Printers. Economical water-resistant paper labels are available in high-gloss, semi-gloss and matte finishes. Dozens of popular sizes are in-stock and ready for immediate shipment. Custom sizes are also available.
Watch the Primera LX910 Video: