Primera LX910 Colour Label Printer
$3395.00 (exc GST)
Primera LX910 Colour Label Printer
LX910 is Primera’s newest and most economical to operate colour label printer. It utilises the latest in high-resolution inkjet technology to print brilliant, colourful labels for your products, boxes and packaging.
Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations and text – even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes. Print labels when and where you need them in just the quantities you can actually use.
With LX910, you’ll produce full-colour labels at up to 114.3mm per second in draft mode. Short run custom labels and personalised labels are printed fast and efficiently, helping you to increase the production of your products. You can even operate several LX910 printers from one PC as your production volumes grow.
Whether you print just a few labels at a time or thousands, they’ll be printed at speeds you probably never before thought was possible from a desktop label printer.
Primera LX910 colour label printer benefits:
Outstanding Print Quality
- LX910 incorporates the most advanced inkjet technology ever offered in a desktop label printer. Called Primera Imaging Perfection™, this all-new printing technology delivers razor-sharp text, graphics and the most photo-realistic printing possible. Color droplet size is just 4 pL and black is 5.5 pL – the smallest available on an industrial-grade colour label printer. Print resolution is up to 4800 dpi versus just 1200 dpi on other printers.
Use Dye-Based or Pigment-Based Cartridges
- With the LX910 you can Print with dye or pigment ink, all in the same printer, by simply changing out an ink cartridge. Dye ink has brilliant, vivid colors for making eye-catching prime labels for your products. Pigment ink is highly durable for more industrial applications. Choose the one that best fits the task without buying two separate printers!
A Wide Variety of Substrates
- LX910 prints onto many different inkjet-qualified label and tag materials white and clear polyester and white BOPP. Printed labels are highly water, scratch, smudge and tear-resistant. They’ve been specifically engineered for best-in-class performance with the inks used in Primera’s LX-Series Colour Label Printers. Economical water-resistant paper labels are available in high-gloss, semi-gloss and matte finishes. Dozens of popular sizes are in-stock and ready for immediate shipment. Custom sizes are also available.
LX910 produces gorgeous, professional-quality prime labels for all of your short-run, specialty products. But it is also perfect for a host of other uses, including:
- Proofing before going to press on longer runs
- Full-colour box-end labels with all of the required bar codes
- Test marketing
- Contract manufacturing
- Private label goods
- Promotional labels
The Best Industrial Label Printer
- With its fast print speeds, incredible print quality and affordable acquisition and per-label costs, Primera’s LX910 is simply the best desktop colour label printer you can buy. Your products deserve labels that are so easy to produce, cost so little and look this great!
LX910 is perfect for labeling all of these products and more:
- Thermal inkjet with Primera Imaging Perfection enhancements.
- Up to 4800 dpi.
- Draft Mode: 114.3mm per second.
- Normal Mode: 45.72mm per second.
- High Quality Mode: 20.32mm per second.
- New print head with every catridge change
- Single high capacity Cyan, Magenta, Yellow ink cartridge, process black.
- 16.7 million.
- Z-Colour™ Colour Matching Software.
Max. print width
- Roll-fed pressure-sensitive labels, roll-fed tags, fan-fold labels or tags.
- Moveable see-through sensor for die-cut labels
- Reflective sensor for labels and tags with black stripe
- Can use continuous and pre-printed labels and tags.
- 152mm maximum diameter on 76mm core.
Ink level warning
- Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed (patent-pending).
- Power, Pause, Ink.
- Pause, Feed, Unload.
- Windows® 7/8/10+
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- USB 2.0; External Control Port
Label design software
- Bartender® UltraLite Software version included;
- Can also be used with most other popular label design and graphics software programs
- 12VDC, 5.0A.
- 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
- UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class B.
- 16.6 Kgs
- 438mm (W) x 231mm (H) x 438mm (D).