Primera LX900 Product Manual and Driver DownloadPublished on August 01, 2018
As a service and resource for our valued clients, we are developing a series of blog posts which are meant to be resources with valuable information, downloads, pdf's etc.
In today's post we bring you the Primera LX900 product manual/guide and drivers.
While the LX900 has now been replaced with the brand new LX910 model, we know a lot of clients still use the LX900 and possibly need to access the manual and driver.
- Access the LX900 Manual Here
- Download the LX900 Drivers Here
- Specifications (Click on Specifications Tab Under Product Image)
- Buy Replacement Ink Cartridges
LX900 produces gorgeous, professional-quality prime labels for all of your short-run, specialty products. But it is also perfect for a host of other uses, including:
- Proofing before going to press on longer runs
- Full-colour box-end labels with all of the required bar codes
- Test marketing
- Contract manufacturing
- Private label goods
- Promotional labels
Outstanding Print Quality
- LX900 incorporates the most advanced inkjet technology ever offered in a desktop label printer. Called Primera Imaging Perfection™, this all-new printing technology delivers razor-sharp text, graphics and the most photo-realistic printing possible. Color droplet size is just 4 pL and black is 5.5 pL – the smallest available on an industrial-grade colour label printer. Print resolution is up to 4800 dpi versus just 1200 dpi on other printers.
- LX900 has individual ink tanks for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. This means you only need to replace the ink tanks that have been depleted instead of the entire cartridge, saving money on every label you print. You’ll also be printing “greener” by not wasting ink if your designs use more of one colour than another. The print head is designed to be semi-permanent. If a replacement is ever needed, simply snap it in and out of the printer – no tools required.