Primera LX900 colour label printer
Primera LX900 colour label printer
LX900 is Primera’s newest and most economical to operate colour label printer. It utilises the latest in high-resolution inkjet technology to print brilliant, colourful labels for your products, boxes and packaging.
Individual ink tanks for each colour let you replace only the colours that need replacing. You’ll save time and money on every job you print.
Printed labels can include photos, graphics, illustrations and text – even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes. Print labels when and where you need them in just the quantities you can actually use.
With LX900, you’ll produce full-colour labels at up to 114.3mm per second in draft mode. Short run custom labels and personalised labels are printed fast and efficiently, helping you to increase the production of your products. You can even operate several LX900 printers from one PC as your production volumes grow.
Whether you print just a few labels at a time or thousands, they’ll be printed at speeds you probably never before thought was possible from a desktop label printer.
Primera LX900 colour label printer benefits
Outstanding Print Quality
- LX900 incorporates the most advanced inkjet technology ever offered in a desktop label printer. Called Primera Imaging Perfection™, this all-new printing technology delivers razor-sharp text, graphics and the most photo-realistic printing possible. Color droplet size is just 4 pL and black is 5.5 pL – the smallest available on an industrial-grade colour label printer. Print resolution is up to 4800 dpi versus just 1200 dpi on other printers.
- LX900 has individual ink tanks for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black. This means you only need to replace the ink tanks that have been depleted instead of the entire cartridge, saving money on every label you print. You’ll also be printing “greener” by not wasting ink if your designs use more of one colour than another. The print head is designed to be semi-permanent. If a replacement is ever needed, simply snap it in and out of the printer – no tools required.
- LX900 prints onto many different inkjet-qualified label and tag materials, including Primera’s exclusive TuffCoat Extreme™ white and clear polyester and white BOPP. Printed labels are highly water, scratch, smudge and tear-resistant. They’ve been specifically engineered for best-in-class performance with the inks used in Primera’s LX-Series Colour Label Printers. Economical water-resistant paper labels are available in high-gloss, semi-gloss and matte finishes. Dozens of popular sizes are in-stock and ready for immediate shipment. Custom sizes are also available.
LX900 produces gorgeous, professional-quality prime labels for all of your short-run, specialty products. But it is also perfect for a host of other uses, including:
- Proofing before going to press on longer runs
- Full-colour box-end labels with all of the required bar codes
- Test marketing
- Contract manufacturing
- Private label goods
- Promotional labels
The Best Industrial Label Printer
- With its fast print speeds, incredible print quality and affordable acquisition and per-label costs, Primera’s LX900 is simply the best desktop colour label printer you can buy. Your products deserve labels that are so easy to produce, cost so little and look this great!
LX900 is perfect for labeling all of these products and more:
- Thermal inkjet with Primera Imaging Perfection enhancements.
- Up to 4800 dpi.
- Draft Mode: 114.3mm per second.
- Normal Mode: 45.72mm per second.
- High Quality Mode: 20.32mm per second.
- Semi-permanent, user-replaceable.
- Individual ink tanks for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black.
- 16.7 million.
- Z-Colour™ Colour Matching Software.
Max. print width
- Roll-fed pressure-sensitive labels, roll-fed tags, fan-fold labels or tags.
- Moveable see-through sensor for die-cut labels
- Reflective sensor for labels and tags with black stripe
- Can use continuous and pre-printed labels and tags.
- 152mm maximum diameter on 76mm core.
Ink level warning
- Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed (patent-pending).
- Power, Pause, Ink.
- Pause, Feed, Unload.
- Windows XP®, Vista® and Windows 7 Mac OS X v10.5 or higher.
- USB 2.0; External Control Port
Label design software
- NiceLabel™ SE Primera Edition included.
- Can also be used with most other popular label design and graphics software programs
- 12VDC, 5.0A.
- 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
- UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class B.
- 16.6 Kgs
- 438mm (W) x 231mm (H) x 438mm (D).