Gloss Silver Metallic Inkjet Synthetic Sticker Labels
Gloss silver, metallic, inkjet, permanent, synthetic sticker labels can be used for dry products packaging labelling such as candles, candy and confectionery, coffee and tea, herbs, spices, pies and cakes, nuts and many more.
Gloss silver labels will adhere onto most surfaces including: cardboard, paper, glass, plastic, metal and others.
Most of our customers who choose this material love the fantastic metallic look.
Label Power's gloss silver sticker labels are compatible with the following colour inkjet label printers:
- Primera LX200 and LX400 and LX500 and LX600 - core size: 50mm
- Epson TM-C3500 - core size 50mm
- Primera LX810 and LX900 and LX910 and LX1000 and LX2000 - core size: 76mm
- Epson TM-C7500 and TM-C3500 with External roll unwind - core size: 76mm (Up to 101mm Wide)
- VIP Color VP485, VP700, VP750 - core size: 76mm
- Colordyne CDT1600C - core size: 76mm
To maintain optimum quality remember to keep them in a well-ventilated, shaded area. Direct exposure to sunlight can cause the inks to fade. If you require long life archival or outdoor durable labels for outdoor use we have other options readily available.