Primera CX1200 colour label press
Primera CX1200 Colour Label Press
Primera CX1200 digital colour label press delivers short-run, full-colour digital label printing at a breakthrough price. Digital full-colour label printing has a wealth of significant benefits. But until now, digital label presses have been an expensive investment in both time and money. The industry needed a simpler, more cost-effective solution.
Primera CX1200 colour label press benefits
Exceptional Print Quality
- CX1200 utilises one of the fastest and highest-resolution colour laser engines available. With its incredible 2400 dpi print resolution, the labels you produce will be as good as – or even better than – labels produced on digital presses costing hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Colours are bright and vibrant, text is sharp, barcodes and graphics are of the highest quality.
- For precise colour control, ICC colour profiles and Pantone®-approved colour support is included. Additional profiles for various substrates are available.
- Print speed is 16.25 feet per minute (fpm). You can print up to 1250’ at a time, which nominally equals a 12” diameter roll.
- Primera’s exclusive IntelliTorque™ tensioning control system continuouslymonitors tension across the web. It uses this feedback to apply variable torque on the rewind mandrel.You’ll get perfect, tightly wound rolls every time.
- IntelliTorque is a first in this category of digital label presses.
- From pressure-sensitive papers to white and clear polyesters and more, CX1200 gives you maximum substrate flexibility.
- A wide range of approved matte, semi-gloss and high-gloss materials are available, allowing you to precisely match substrates to specific customer requirements.
- From initial set-up through running big jobs, you’ll find that CX1200 is one of the easiest pieces of equipment to operate that you own.
- If you’d like additional help getting started, we offer free operator training at our offices. For a small additional charge we’ll even come to you. After your press arrives, we’ll help you set it up and fully train your operators.
Advanced Inks and Cartridges
- Primera’s micro-fine dry toner-based inks have been formulated for substrate flexibility, robustness and low running costs. Abrasion and UV resistance is among the best in the industry. The four extra high-capacity toner cartridges are easily replaced in just seconds from the front of the unit. An integrated memory chip assigns each cartridge with a serial number and keeps track of precisely how much toner remains. This lets you to select exactly the right cartridges for the number of labels and the ink coverage you need to print. You’ll never run out of ink in the middle of a job. You’ll also utilize all of the toner in each cartridge, saving you money.
New Profit Opportunities
- CX1200 opens a whole new world of profit opportunities. Photo-quality, full-colour labels are increasingly in demand. Even the smallest companies want to look big! Digital printing is the clear answer to satisfy this growing need while making impressive new profits for you. Your biggest decision could be figuring out what to do with all of the extra money you can make.
The Best Digital Label Printing Solution
- Whether you already own a high-end digital label press or are just getting started, CX1200 is the best short to mid-run digital label printing solution you’ll find at anywhere near its price.
Support to Keep You Up and Running
- Primera’s industry-leading technical support personnel are here to help keep your press up and running. Technicians are available by phone and email. Installation, training and repair programs are also available. In selected geographies, on-site scheduled maintenance and service is also available. All regularly-scheduled maintenance can easily be performed by your own personnel. Besides toner cartridges, the only other consumables are the Image Transfer Unit (ITU), fuser and waste toner container.
Primera and the Environment
- Primera strives to be an environmentally responsible provider of state-of-the-art digital label printing technology. As such, cartridge recycling is provided at no charge, for the life of the press. The result is less solid waste with fewer resources consumed. All of our products are compliant with ROHS and WEEE standards.
Innovative Technology from an Industry Leader
- Primera’s 33-year history of designing and manufacturing specialty colour printers assures you that your investment will be backed by a strong, highly-respected USA-based company with offices around the world. Over a million printers have been built and sold in more than 85 countries.
- Fastest label finisher available - Quadracut with 4 blades at once
- Full on board computer with colour touch-screen for ease of use
- Diecut, strip matrix, slit and rewind stocks as narrow as 114.3mm
- 83mm/second to 137mm/second.
- 5 meters/minute.
- Color laser.
- 4-line, 160 x 64 pixel, backlit gray-scale display.
- 800 / 133 MHz.
- Up to 210mm.
- Up to 381 meters per 305mm roll of self-adhesive label stock (includes face sheet, adhesive and liner).
- Self-adhesive label stock and approved films.
Printing quality modes
- 1200 dpi x 600 dpi,
- 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi,
- 2400 x 600 dpi.
- CMYK 4-color printing (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black).
- 15,000 page extra high yield cartridges.
- Rated according to ISO/IEC 19798 guidelines.
- PTPrint™ 2.0 RIP Software for Windows®, easy to use graphical user interface, Primera Color System, CX1200 includes Pantone®-approved color support.
- Input roll maximum diameter: 305mm.
- Core inside diameter: 76.2mm.
- Tension control system with automatic paper feed.
- Maximum input roll weight: 20.4 Kgs.
- Output roll maximum diameter: 305mm.
- Core inside diameter: 76.2mm.
- intelli Torque Tension control system.
- Maximum output roll weight: 20.4 Kgs.
- Windows® XP/Vista (32-bit).
- Intel® Pentium®-based PC or compatible, 2 GHz processor or higher.
- 2GB RAM or higher.
- 50GB or more free hard drive space
- VGA video display of 1024x768 or higher, USB 2.0
- Available 100/1000 Ethernet port.
- Without bench: 193cm (W) x 56cm (H) x 56cm (D).
- With bench: 193cm (W) x 143.8cm (H) x 76cm (D).
• Without bench: Approximately 116 Kgs.
• With bench: Approximately 207 Kgs.
- Temperature: 16 to 32°C.
- Humidity: 8 to 80% Relative Humidity.
- Altitude: 0 – 3048 Meters.
CSA, ICES Class A, BSMI Class A, VCCI Class A,
FCC Class A, UL 60950-1, IEC 60320-1, CE Class A,
CB IEC 60950-1, IEC 60825-1, GS (TÜV), SEMKO, UL,
AR, CS, TÜV Rh, C-tick mark Class A, CCC Class A.
- One year parts and labor
- Extended warranty and on-site service agreements
- Matching bench with built-in lockable storage