Datamax-O'Neil I-4212 MarkII - 203dpi direct thermal printer
Datamax-O'Neil I-4212E Mark II Direct Thermal Industrial Barcode Printer
Cost-Effective Industrial PrinterDatamax-O’neil I-4212E DT Mark II is an industrial barcode printer that offers the fastest processor, largest memory and a widest selection of communication ports available in a mid-range industrial printer to meet the most diverse applications.
The I-4212E DT Mark II boasts a print speed up to 12ips (304mm/sec) and supports a 4.10-inch (104.1mm) maximum label width making it perfect for labelling applications in industrial, commercial, business and clinical environments.
The I-Class Mark II printer is positioned as the mid-level industrial printer between the compact M-Class Mark II and the high performance H-Class. The I-Class Mark II is loaded with many standard features not offered by the competition such as a faster processor, larger memory, a wide selection of communication ports, an intelligent printhead with durable coating and better abrasion resistance, and the new OPTIMedia feature that automatically selects heat and speed setting to produce the best print quality. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in power consumption.
The I-Class Mark II is the ideal printer for shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking applications.
The I-Class Mark II printers can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options.
• OPTIMedia reduces set-up time by enabling the printer to automatically adjust to optimum heat and speed setting to produce the best print quality.
• Lower power consumption delivers 25 % lower power consumption in its category. The ECO IntelliSEAQ™ print head has durable coating, better abrasion resistance, and longer life.
• Multiple Communication Ports: Offers the largest selection of communication ports in the mid level industrial printer range including serial, parallel, USB, LAN, 2 USB Host ports and SDIO, W-LAN, and GPIO interface card.
• Graphical Display includes a 7-button 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display that is easy to read, enabling user friendly label configuration set-up.
• Rugged construction features a gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminum frame.
• Wide access to the printhead makes the I-Class Mark II very easy to maintain; both printhead and platen roller can be changed in less than 5 minutes.
• Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer.
• Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French.
• Rugged construction features a gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminium frame.
• Direct Thermal.
Maximum print width:
• 4.10” (104.1mm).
Print Length Range:
•0.25” -99” (6.35 -2514.6mm)
• 12ips (304mm/s)
• 203 dpi.
• 32MB /64MB
• 12.62” W x 12.7” H x 18.6” D (320.5mm x 322.6mm x 472.4mm)
• 0°C to 40°C
• Auto-sensing 90-132 or 180-264 VAC @47-63Hz
• Metal cabinet, clear side window to easily monitor media supply levels
• Standard: Serial RS232, USB2.0, Parallel Bi-Directional.
• Optional: 10/100 BaseT Ethernet, 2 USB Host, W-LAN, 802.11 a/b/g , SDIO, GPIO
• NETira CT - Complete printer set up utility
• NETira LD - Label design software
• Embedded Network web pages
• Windows Drivers - NT, XP, Vista
• External rewinder
• Media tray for cutter
• Linear: Code 3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Std 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, HIBC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC 2 and 5 digit addendums, Postnet, UCC/EAN Code 128, Telepen, Planetcode, FIM, USPS-4 State
• 2D Symbologies: MaxiCode, PDF417, USD-8, Datamatrix, QR Code, Codeablock, Code 16k, Aztec, TLC 39, Micro PDF417, GS1 Databar
• Ten alphanumeric fonts from 2.5 to 23 point size, including OCR-A, OCR-B, CG Triumvirate ™ smooth font from AGFA®
• Scalable Fonts: CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, CG Triumvirate & CG Times with Cyrillic, Greek Arabic and Hebrew character support.
Downloadable font types:
• True-Type, Bitmap
• Over 50 resident character sets; Unicode/UTF8 support.
• All fonts expandable vertically and horizontally up to 24x; fonts and graphics can be printed in four directions: 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°s.
• PCX,.BMP and .IMG files
Reversible field/mirror image:
• Any font or graphic field can be printed as a normal or reverse image.
• Printer:* 1 year (including platen roller and installed options)
• Printhead:* 1 year or 1,000,000 incheswhichever comes first
• Contact sales representative for extended warranty options
*When used with approved supplies
• Roll-fed: 8.0” (203.2mm) O.D. on a 1.5”- 3.0” (38.1mm - 76.2mm) core
• Fan-fold stock: accepted from rear of printer
• Die-cut or continuous labels
• Perforated or continuous tag/ticket stock
• 1.00” - 4.65” (25.4mm - 118.1mm)
Minimum media length:
• Tear-off and rewind modes: 0.25 (6.35mm).
• Peel and cutter modes: 1.0” (25.4mm).
Media thickness range:
• 0.0025” - 0.01” (0.0635mm - 0.254mm)
• “See through” for liner-backed die-cut labels and tags
• Reflective sensor for black mark label media
• For use with optional cutter or present sensor
• Width range: 1.0”- 4.5” (25.4mm - 114.3mm)
• Core 1.0” (25.4mm)
• Length: 1968’ (600m)
• Coated side in and coated side out
• Thermal transfer
• Internal rewind
• Cast peel present and internal rewind
• Cutter (10 mil)
• ILPC (Hangul, SimplifiedChinese, and Kanji)
• Ethernet-Wired, W-LAN 802.11 a/b/g with WPA2 security protocol
• 2 USB Host, SDIO
• Ethernet wired LAN 10/100
• GPIO applicator interface card
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.