Bartender, our most popular labelling software is now even better!
Bartender 10.0 is the latest Label design and printing software from Seagull Scientific. This new version includes card printing, truly professional drawing functions and major user-interface improvements.
Some of the features incorporated in Bartender 10.0 are
- Card printing and encoding: users can design, print and encode ID cards, employee security badges, membership cards and just about any other plastic card.
- Powerful, high-end drawing: this version offers many drawing functions previously only seen in software packages such as Adobe Illustrator. This includes new shapes, versatile shape fill options, arrows in numerous styles, customisable corners for rectangles and improved line drawing.
- RFID support now in professional edition: encoding of data into RFID tags and labels it is now available in the Professional edition as well.
- Brand new properties dialog: the Properties dialog is much faster and easier to use, including instant changes without having to click OK, quicker access to object properties, new "Transforms" pane makes it easier to modify imported data, new Data Source wizards.
- Data type support: Bartender no longer treats all data as just “text.” Powerful support for data types (including decimals, integers, fractions, dates and more) lets you perform advanced validation and data conversion functions.
- New "Select Barcode" Browser: now it’s easier than ever to select exactly the barcode you need. Quickly preview more than 400 preformatted, ready-to use barcode components. Choose from numerous "Common Barcodes" or drill down into folders of different application-specific barcodes.
- Easier object creation: it’s now also easier to create text and import graphics. And, if you have an RFID or "smart card" capable printer, it’s easier to select the right encoding technology and standard.
- Better text formatting: includes new font formatting capabilities such as kerning and spacing, font outlines, more line spacing options, more advanced "Word Processor" objects, effects for mirror, transparency and negative.
- Improved graphic support: PDFs now supported and new clip art search engine and browser.
- More flexible document format: you can now save multiple template designs into a single BarTender document and automatically switch between them at print-time.
Bartender version 10.0 also introduces:
- New simplified Installer
- Expanded Librarian integration
- New print-time "Search and Replace"
- Available automatic borders for barcodes, text and graphics
- Export and print logs from History Explorer
- Improved weighing scale options
- Expanded printer function in the Print SDK
- Shell Extension now supports x64
- Support for Print Quantity commands beyond four billion
Are you ready for an upgrade? Give us a call at 07 3710 7000 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org <link categories labelling-software category bartender-label-software external link in new>[View editions, pricing and order online]