Datamax-O'neil H-Class Barcode Label Printer
Datamax-O'Neil H-class label printers. Rugged and versatile barcode printers ideal for high volume/ mission critical/ high resolution label printing applications in manufacturing, warehousing and transportation.
Label Power are accredited by Datamax-O'Neil as a Solution Valued Partner.
• Outstanding performance, sound durability and accurate print quality.
• Designed for high-volume, mission-critical and specialty labelling applications.
• Ideal for demanding manufacturing, shipping and processing environments, high-resolution graphics among others.
• Intuitive user interface, multiple connectivity methods, host device ports and megabytes of memory and heavy-duty processing power for fast first label times and quick throughputs.
• Inbuilt IntelliSEAQ technology, which monitors hardware performance to maximise printhead life.
• The H-6210 is robust enough for demanding manufacturing, shipping and processing environments, yet precise enough for high-resolution graphics and small electronic labelling applications
• The H-Class utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions
•The H-6308 comes standard with Ethernet, Parallel, Serial, and USB/SDIO interfaces for extra capacity models giving users flexibility in integration
• Its versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring the printer or purchasing additional options resulting in easier ribbon inventory management