Zebra ZT620 Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Printer
Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Printer
The workhorse of the Xi product line, the ZT620 was built on the legacy of the Xi series of products. The ZT620 was developed to improve overall operational productivity and efficiency in a variety of environments. These improvements include:
- Increased print speeds up to 14"/356 mm per second for increased batch and print/apply productivity
- LCD content customizable to user needs
- Large, easy to use, multilingual LCD screen
- Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet with internal Ethernet included as standard in the product
- Advanced ribbon- and media-low LCD/e-mail alerts
- Intelligent printhead system
- RFID Ready
The ZT620 printer provides a 104 mm print width and with 203-, 300-, or 600-dpi (8, 12, or 24 dots per mm) print resolution.
The ZT620 printer is ideal for a variety of applications, including top-side and bottom-side circuit board labeling, product identification labels, serial plate labels, product labels, surgical tools and equipment, diagnostic kits, vials and slides, and others.
Built RFID Ready (upgrade kit for UHF EPC Gen 2, Class 1 compliant RFID enablement coming soon), the 110Xi4 allows you to upgrade to RFID technology in the future, providing solid investment protection.
Zebra ZT620 direct thermal and thermal transfer printer benefits:
- The included internal ZebraNet® 10/100 Print Server (Ethernet) and secure 802.11b/g wireless connectivity options meet the needs of evolving network environments.
- Integrating and maintaining Xi4 printers remotely is simple with Zebra’s centralized management tools that leverage the power of ZebraLink™ Solutions.
Printer Setup Made Simple
- Printer setup and configuration is now click-simple.
- Easy-to-follow wizards quickly guide you through configuration.
- Fast changes—whether you are adding a new printer, moving an existing printer to a new location or adding new capabilities.
- Using the new “Mirror” feature, ZT600 printers can leverage your existing server infrastructure to automatically retrieve user-defined configurations, including files, formats, graphics and firmware.
- Design and create customized menus.
- Menus can now contain just the items you define.
- Store multiple profiles on the printer and switch between them as needed.
- Contact Zebra’s Development Services group for assistance.
- Monitor supply levels proactively.
- New supplies monitoring feature works in real time.
- Printer alerts users when ribbon and media levels are running low, before they run out.
Zebra’s Enterprise Connector Solution
- Streamline your printing process!
- Print barcode labels directly from Oracle’s BI Publisher.
- Easy to implement and manage.
ZebraNet™ Bridge Enterprise
- Deploy, manage and monitor your Xi4 printers from a single PC screen anywhere on your global network—all from a user-friendly Windows® interface.
- Print Methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Construction: Metal frame and bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- Thin film printhead with E3™ Element Energy™ Equalizer for superior print quality
- Communications: USB 2.0, high-speed, RS-232 Serial, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0
- Highly visible color display that turns red when the printer is in an error state allows operators to determine printer status from a distance
- Simplified icon menu navigation system categorizes settings into logical groups of functions
- 356 mm per second
- 203 dpi (8 dots/mm)
- 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- 600 dpi (24 dots/mm) (Optional for ZT610 Only)
- Print width: 6.6" (168mm)
- Print length: 203 dpi 150" (3810 mm) or 300 dpi 100" (2540 mm)
- Max. Roll Size: 8”/203 mm O.D. on a 3”/76 mm I.D. core
Thickness (label & liner): .2.00"/51 mm to 7.0"/178 mm tear/cutter or 2.00"/51 mm to 6.75"/171 mm peel/rewind
Media Types: Continuous fanfold, die-cut. notch or black mark
For optimum print quality and printer performance, use genuine Zebra™ supplies
- Width: 2.00"/51 mm to 6.85"/174 mm
- Max. Roll Size: 8.0"/203 mm O.D. on a 3"/76 mm I.D. core
- Standard Lengths: 1,476’/450 m
- Ribbon Setup: Ribbon wound ink side out
- ZPL® or ZPL II® programming language—selectable through software or front panel
- XML-Enabled printing—direct-connect integration for barcode label printing; eliminates license fees and print server hardware and lowers customization and programming costs
- ZBI 2.1™— Allows printers to run applications, prompt users through control-panel commands and use files stored on the printer as a data source.
- Linear Barcodes: Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 with subsets A/B/C and UCC Case C Codes, ISBT-128, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC and EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, Industrial 2-of-5,Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Codabar, Planet Code
- 2-Dimensional: Codablock, PDF417, Code 49, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, MicroPDF417, TLC 39, GS1 DataBar (RSS), Aztec
- Width: 341.45mm
- Depth: 505mm
- Height: 395.68mm
- Weight: 26kg
• Two open communication slots to add internal cards for 802.11ac, parallel,
Ethernet, and applicator interface. IPv6 option is available as an external dongle
attached to a parallel port
• Rewind: Internally rewinds a full roll of printed labels on 3" core, or peels and
• Cutter: Front-mount guillotine cutter and catch tray
• 1" I.D. Core media supply hanger
• Ink-side in ribbon supply spindle
• Supports tags compatible with: UHF EPC Gen 2 V2, ISO/IEC 18000-63 and RAIN
• Integrated RFID system is user-upgradable in the field and available on both
4" and 6" models
• Adaptive Encoding Technology automatically selects optimum encode settings
Keyboard Display Unit
• ZKDU™ keyboard display units for stand-alone printing application
- ZebraNet Wireless Plus Print Server
- ZebraNet 10/100 Print Server
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.