ZEBRA SCANNER KIT DS9208 2D-SR USB BLK 2M STR
$275.95 (exc GST)
Zebra DS9208 Barcode Scanner Kit 2D-SR USB Black 2m STR
Enjoy this crazy introductory price $275.95 +GST while stocks last.
AFFORDABLE NEXT GENERATION SCANNING TECHNOLOGY FOR TODAY'S MOBILE WORLD
Whether you need to scan printed bar codes on paper labels or mobile bar codes on the screen of a mobile phone, with the Zebra DS9208, you'll be ready.
You get the versatility to scan any 1D or 2D bar code - from the printed labels in retail that identify product and pricing at the register to mobile coupons, mobile gift and loyalty cards, boarding passes and even theater tickets.
And the DS9208 provides all the features you need to keep your workers productive: industry-leading scanning speed; true point-and-shoot scanning simplicity - no need to align bar code and scanner; and hands-free and handheld flexibility.
BOOST CUSTOMER SERVICE, LOYALTY AND REVENUES WITH MOBILE BAR CODES - Convenience is driving your customers to store boarding passes, event tickets, mobile gift and loyalty cards as well asmobile coupons on their cell phones, where they are always available and easy to find ' unlike their physical counterparts. But if you can't scan the mobile bar codes, convenience turns into a hassle that could result in a lost customer. With the DS9208, you are ready to complete the mobile bar code transaction chain, able to scan virtually any mobile bar code on any type of display ' protecting service levels and customer loyalty.
A 'GO ANYWHERE' DESIGN AND TINY FOOTPRINT - Maybe your retail store has a trendy d©cor. Or maybe your counter space is extremely limited. The DS9208 sports a new sleek contemporary design that is at home in either environment. And with the most compact footprint in this class, the DS9208 can fit in the most space constrained areas ' from the POS in a boutique to the ticket window at a train station
A SMART INVESTMENT AND A LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP (TCO) - The DS9208 not only helps you make money, it helps you save money. The device is so intuitive that training ' and training-related costs ' are virtually eliminated. Right out of the box, the DS9208 can read the most common 1-D and 2-D bar codes on a wide variety of surfaces ' from paper labels to cell phone displays. Integrated Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) functionality eliminates the need to purchase and manage a standalone EAS system. Simplify and reduce the cost of managing your DS9208 scanners with two Zebra scanner management tools, RSM and 123Scan2. And with our unique support program, Service from the Start Advance Exchange Support, you can count on next-business-day device replacement ' no questions asked ' providing the uptime you need to keep business running smoothly
- 5.512 in. H x 3.232 in. W x 3.150 in. D14.0 cm H x 8.21 cm W x 8.0 cm D
- 9.5 oz./269 g
- Rechargeable replaceable battery with ‘green sustainability’
- Single bright aiming line
- Horizontal 35°
- 547 scans per second
- 25 in./ 63.5 cm per second
Light Source :
- Aiming pattern: single dot, 625nm LED
- Illumination: 630nm LEDs
Min. Print Contrast :
- 25% minimum reflective difference
Scans Per Charge:
- Up to 57,000
Hours of operation:
- Per full charge: 72 hours
Ambient light Immunity:
- Immune to natural and artificial ambient light (i.e. sunlight, incandescent, fluorescent,mercury vapor, sodium vapor)
- 32° F to 104° F / 0° to 40° C
- -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C
- 5% to 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Withstands multiple 5 ft./1.5 m drops to concrete
- Compliant with RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- UPC/EAN (UPCA/UPCE/UPCE1/EAN-8/EAN-13/JAN-8/JAN-13 plussupplementals, ISBN (Bookland), ISSN, Coupon Code), Code 39 (Standard, Full ASCII, Trioptic,Code32 (Italian Pharmacode), Code 128(Standard, Full ASCII, UCC/EAN-128, ISBT-128 Concatenated), Code 93, Codabar/NW7, 2 of 5 (Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, IATA, Chinese 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5,Code 11), MSI Plessey, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, Truncated, Stacked, Stacked Omnidirectional, Limited, Expanded,Expanded Stacked)
- Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2 radio
- 3.0 Mbit/s (2.1 Mbit/s) Bluetooth v2.1 radio range 330 ft./100 m (line of sight)
- EMC FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES 003 Class B, IEC 60601-1-2 Environmental roHS Directive 2002/95/EEC Electrical Safety C22.2 no. 60950-1, En 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, Ul 60950- 1 lED Class 1
- RoHS Compliant
- 123Scan, remote Scanner Management (rSM), Scanner Management Services (SMS), Motorola Scanner SDK
Decode Ranges (Typical Working Ranges*)
- 0 ' 4.5 in. (0 ' 11.4 cm)
- 0 ' 8.5 in. (0 ' 21.6 cm)
- 0 ' 10.5 in. (0 ' 26.7 cm)0 ' 3.8 in. (0 ' 9.6 cm)
- 0 ' 4.7 in. (0 ' 11.9 cm)
Please note: product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.