Zebra LI4278 barcode scanner (Device and Cradle - White)
$384.95 (exc GST)
Zebra LI4278 Barcode Scanner
(Device and Cradle - White)
Enjoy this crazy introductory price $349.95 + GST while stocks last.
The Zebra LI4278 is a cordless barcode scanner built for all day an everyday use. This device allows workers to scan faster and farther as they can capture virtually any 1D barcode – including the typical barcodes that are printed on paper labels; electronic barcodes displayed on the screen of a mobile phone, tablet or computer; and the high density (HD) barcodes commonly used in electronic component manufacturing.
The LI4278 offers cordless freedom with Bluetooth compatibility. It also offers better encryption for improved security and better overall wireless performance.
Thanks to its superior battery power management the Zebra LI4278 delivers the largest number of scans per battery charge to support scan intensive applications.
The Zebra LI4278 can be used in dusty and wet environments. The scan line is easy to see outdoors in bright sunlight as well as indoors in dim lighting. This device can survive 1.8m drops to concrete. And both cradles can handle over a quarter million insertions.
With this device 100 percent UPC barcodes can be captured from near contact to over 30 in./76.2 cm away, while 200% UPC codes can be scanned at 55 in./139.7 cm away.
With the LI4278 workers can spend less time manoeuvring the scanner and more time on task since barcodes can be captured at extreme angles. And an optional cradle that enables presentation mode gives your workers the flexibility to use the scanner in handheld and hands-free modes.
Zebra LI4278 barcode scanner benefits
- Built-in rechargeable battery . Provides largest number of scans per charge – easily provides a full day of service in the highest usage profiles; replaceable battery ensures long lifecycle.
- Compatible with 123Scan2 and Remote Scanner Management (RSM). Dramatically reduces management time and cost, from initial configuration to day-to-day management.
- Withstands 100 consecutive drops to concrete. Protects against downtime from breakage due to everyday drops.
- Flexible mounting — vertical or horizontal. Desktop cradle provides versatility to accommodate your unique environment.
- Bluetooth® frees workers from cords, allowing cashiers to easily scan items inside and outside of the cash wrap.
- Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR provides better encryption for improved security; better wireless performance; better energy management to preserve power for a full shift and easy pairing with the host device.
- Cost-effective upgrade path. The LI4278 provides a positive return on investment by utilizing the same existing cradles and accessories as its cousins, the lS4278 and DS6878.
- Scanner: 3.84 in. H x 2.75 in. W x 7.34 in. l (9.8 cm H x 7 cm W x 18.6 cm l)
- Scanner: 7.9 oz./224 grams
- RS232, RS485 (IBM), USB, Keyboard Wedge
- Black; White
- Rechargeable replaceable battery with ‘green sustainability’
- Single bright aiming line
- Horizontal 35°
- 547 scans per second
- 25 in./ 63.5 cm per second
Light Source :
- lED Class 1 device 617nm (amber)
Min. Print Contrast :
- 15% MrD
Scans Per Charge:
- Up to 57,000
Hours of operation:
- Per full charge: 72 hours
Ambient light Immunity:
- Max 108,000 lux
- 32° F to 122° F/ 0° C to 50° C
- -40° F to 158° F/-40° C to 70° C
- 5% to 85% rH, non-condensing
- Over 100 drops at 5 ft./1.5 m at room temperature; survives 6ft./1.8 m drops to concrete
- Gasket sealed housing withstands dust and can be sprayed clean
- UPC/Ean: UPC-a, UPC-E, UPC-E1, Ean-8/Jan8, Ean-13/Jan 13, Bookland Ean, Bookland ISBn Format, UCC Coupon Extended Code, ISSn Ean Code 128 Including gS1-128, ISBt128, ISBt Concatenation, Code 39 including trioptic Code 39, Convert Code 39 to Code 32 (Italian Pharmacy Code), Code 39 Full aSCII Conversion Code 93 Code 11 Matrix 2 of 5 Interleaved 2 of 5 (ItF) Discrete 2 of 5 (DtF) Codabar (nW - 7) MSI Chinese 2 of 5 Iata Inverse 1D (except all gS1 DataBars) gS1 DataBar including gS1 DataBar-14, gS1 DataBar limited, gS1 DataBar Expanded
- Bluetooth v2.1 Class 2 radio
- 3.0 Mbit/s (2.1 Mbit/s) Bluetooth v2.1 radio range 330 ft./100 m (line of sight)
- EMC FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES 003 Class B, IEC 60601-1-2 Environmental roHS Directive 2002/95/EEC Electrical Safety C22.2 no. 60950-1, En 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, Ul 60950- 1 lED Class 1
- RoHS Compliant
- 123Scan, remote Scanner Management (rSM), Scanner Management Services (SMS), Motorola Scanner SDK
Decode Ranges (Typical Working Ranges*)
- 3 mil 5-7 in./12.7-17.8 cm
- 4 mil 4-10 in./10.2-25.4 cm
- 5 mil 3-13 in./7.6-33 cm
- 7.5 mil 1.5-19 in./ 3.8-48.3 cm
- 13 mil (100% UPC-a) 1-31 in./2.5-78.7 cm
- 20 mil 1-42 in./2.5-106.7 cm
- 26 mil (200% UPC-a) 3-55 in./7.6-140 cm
- 100 mil (paper) >20 ft./6 m * ranges are calculated on Code 39 unless otherwise noted
Please note: product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.