Zebra LI2208 barcode scanner
Zebra LI2208 Barcode Scanner
The Zebra LI2208 is a handheld barcode scanner specially designed to provide fast and reliable scanning in an ergonomic, lightweight form. This device is ideal for Retail, Hospital, Education, Government applications and many more.
With this device businesses can enhance productivity and efficiency. The LI2208 captures data accurately and fast, is easy to deploy and use. Its ergonomic design reduces user fatigue and maximises user comfort.
The Zebra LI2208 is engineered for continuous, heavy usage all day, every day and has been tested to withstand multiple 1.5m drops to concrete. On top of this, its scratch-resistant tempered glass helps preserve barcode scanning accuracy.
This device comes with multiple on board interfaces to enable connectivity to virtually any host, in addition its universal cable compatibility and support for emerging symbologies provide the investment protection you need to help ensure that the scanner you buy today will work with the system you use tomorrow.
From the retail point-of-sale and backroom to the patient bedside or school book checkout, the LI2208 becomes the perfect solution for a wide variety of industries that are looking to get a high performance scanner with aggressive scanning capabilities and a wide working range.
Zebra LI2208 barcode scanner benefits:
- Durable, single-board construction
- Scratch-resistant tempered glass exit window designed for continuous use.
- Accurate first-time capture of 1D barcodes.
- Wide working range. Delivers optimal performance from contact to 17 in (43 cm).
- Multiple on-board interfaces to simplify installation and integration and ensure future compatibility.
- Plug-and-play, with universal cable for rapid deployment, with a single cable connecting to any computing environment.
- Its intuitive design minimizes setup and training time.
- Ergonomic, lightweight design reduces user fatigue with sleek, balanced form for maximum comfort and productivity.
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF) enables users to modify data prior to sending to host computer, reducing costly modifications to the host software.
- 6.30 in. H x 2.64 in. W x 3.90 in. L (16 cm H x 6.7 cm W x 9.9 cm L)
- 4.95 oz./140 grams
Voltage and current
- 5 volts +/- 10% at 130 mA typical, 175 mA max
- Host power or external power supply
- Twilight Black; Nova White
- 650 nm visible laser diode
Scan Element frequency
- 547 scans per second
- 15% MRD (minimum reflective difference)
- 1 +/- 45 degrees. Roll (Tilt): Controlled by rotating the wrist clockwise or counter clockwise
- 2 +/- 45 degrees. Pitch: Controlled by dropping or raising the wrist
- 3 +/- 45 degrees. Skew (Yaw): Controlled by rotating the wrist from left to right or vice versa
- UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplementals, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 39 TriOptic, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, IATA, GS1 DataBar (formerly RSS) variants, Chinese 2 of 5
- RS232, Keyboard Wedge, Wand, IBM 468X/9X, USB, Synapse and Undecoded
Ambient light immune immunity
- Immune to direct exposure of normal office and factory lighting conditions, as well as direct exposure to sunlight
- Conforms to 15 kV air discharge and 8 kV of contact discharge
Please note: product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.