Zebra HC100 Wristband Printer
$764.50 (exc GST)
Zebra HC100 Wristband Printer
Zebra HC100 is a wristband printer developed specifically to meet the unique needs of healthcare providers. This reliable patient I.D. solution makes wristband printing easier and more cost-effective than laser solutions.
This printer combines the reliable HC100 direct thermal printer with easy-to-load cartridges containing Zebra’s durable Z-Band® wristbands.
The HC100 is easy to use, just pop the wristband cartridge into the HC100 printer and print individual wristbands on demand. Compare these two simple steps with laser printing, which often requires staff to load forms into a special tray, print labels, apply a label to the band, and fold a laminate over the band.
The HC100 printer detects the wristband size that is required - adult, pediatric and infant - and automatically calibrates its settings for optimal print quality. You get long-lasting wristbands with barcodes and text that remain readable.
With more connectivity options and a small footprint, the HC100 printer works with your network and fits your workspace. The HC100 is suitable for a wide variety of applications including hospitals and outpatient clinics for patient identification, as well as amusement parks, water parks, resorts, carnivals, concerts, sporting events and zoos for guest identification.
Zebra HC100 wristband printer benefits
Healthcare Wristbands - Zebra’s Z-Band thermal wristbands allow you to print patient information and barcodes directly on the wristbands; no need for labels and wristband assembly inherent to laser technology.
- Determined MR-Safe by an independent MRI testing company.
- Feature a silver antimicrobial coating that protects the wristband.
- Scannable up to 14 days, promoting quality patient care and safety.
- Quick and easy to print and fasten using an adhesive tab or colour clip.
Attraction and Amusement Wristbands - Enable cashless point of sale and access management with print-on demand bar coded wristbands. A Zebra® bar code printer and direct thermal Z-Band Fun or Z-Band Splash wristbands can:
- Reduce ticket fraud; revenue losses associated with theft
- Improve transaction speeds
- Enhance each guest’s experience
- Lower total cost of ownership compared to RFID wristbanding.
- Quick & easy wristband cartridge loading
- Automatic print speed setting—up to
- 4 ips depending on installed cartridge
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- Dual-wall frame, impact-resistant plastic
- ZPL® or ZPL II® programming language
- 32 bit RISC processor
- 8 MB (2 MB user-available) Flash memory (standard)
- 16 MB (4 MB user-available) SDRAM memory (standard)
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior rint quality
- Dual communications interface: serial and USB
- Odometer for print-length tracking
- Illuminated media low/media out indicator
- Tool-less printhead and platen replacement
- Unicode™-compliant for multi-language printing
- Instant media calibration—no wasted media
- 16 resident expandable bitmap fonts
- One resident scalable font
- Head-up sensor
- Standard tear-off mode feature
- XML-enabled printing—allows XML communications from information systems
- ENERgY STAR® qualified
- 300 dpi (12 dots/mm)
- 8 MB Flash, 16 MB SDRAM
3 wristband widths:
- 19 mm
- 25 mm
- 30 mm
Maximum print length
- 558 mm
- 51 mm per second
- Adhesive or clip closure.
- Adult, child and infant sizes.
- Barcodes on Z-Band wristbands are proven to withstand water, soaps, foams, alcohol and other common solvents found in a healthcare environment, and remain scannable for longer than the average patient stay
- One-day and multi-day wristband options.
- Seven bright colors.
- Designed for amusement parks, water parks, carnivals, zoos, sporting events and resorts.
- Variable print-on-demand barcoded wristbands means the wristband does not have value until printed, reducing ticket fraud.
- Width 127 mm
- Height 178 mm
- Depth 242 mm
- Weight 1.4 kg
Options and accesories
- ZebraNet® 10/100 Print Server (internal)—factory-installed only, offered in combination with serial/USB interface
- ZebraNet® b/g Print Server (internal)—factoryinstalled only, offered in combination with serial/USB interface
- Font packs—Asian and other international font kits.
Factory-installed 64 MB (58 MB user-available) Flash memory option
ZBI 2.0™—Factory- or field-installed, this powerful programming language lets printers run standalone applications, connect to peripherals, and much more
Fonts and graphics
- Character fonts: Standard bitmapped Zebra fonts: A, B, C, D, E (oCR-B), F, g, H (oCR-A), gS, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V & Ø Smooth font (CgTriumvirate™ Bold Condensed)
- Supports user-defined fonts and graphics—including custom logos
- Bitmap fonts are expandable up to 10 times, height- and width-independent. Fonts E and H (oCR-B and oCR-A), however, are not considered in spec when expanded
- Smooth-scalable font Ø (Cg Triumvirate Bold Condensed) is expandable dot-by-dot, height- and width-independent, while maintaining edges to a max. 1500 x 1500 dots
- Linear barcodes: Codabar, Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14, gS1 DataBar™ (formerly RSS), Industrial 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Logmars, MSI, Plessey, Postnet, Standard 2-of-5, UPC-A, UPC-E, UPC-A and UPC-E with EAN 2 or 5 digit extensions
- Two-dimensional: • Aztec Code, Codablock, Code 49, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, MicroPDF417, PDF417, QR Code
- ZPL II—Universal language for Zebra printers. Simplifies wristband and label formatting and enables format compatibility with existing systems that run Zebra printers.
- Web View & Alert
- ZebraNet® 10/100 Print Server (internal)
- ZebraNet® b/g Print Server (internal)
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.