VIP Color VP600 Colour Label Printer High Performance
$8783.50 (exc GST)
VIPColor VP600 Colour Label Printer
Engineered for high performance label printing, but yet priced within the reach of most small-medium enterprises. Manufacturers who are struggling today, with high pre-printed label costs and wastage linked with their wide product offerings, will find the VP600 a must have printer.
VIPColor VP600 Colour Label Printer Benefits:
- Low Investment = Fast ROI
- Compact Size
- Low Cost per Label
- Up to 1600 DPI
- Enables increased flexibility to meet your labelling needs FAST.
VP600 is suitable for many label applications and production where:
- Your orders are dynamic or seasonal.
- You need variable data like date codes, QR codes and fine barcode. VP600 can print 1D and 2D barcode with at least Grade B standard at 10 mils bar width and 10 mils cell size respectively. Surpassing the highest resolution thermal printers.
- Multi variants or languages of the label for different regions and countries is required.
In summary, you no longer have to worry about MOQ. Nor you need to wait for your labels that delays your delivery time to your customers. Above all, you are empowered to print exact quantity (as needed) with no wastage.
All these benefits makes the VP600 one of the best color label printers for small business for under $9000. Perfect for short-run label printing!
- 6ips or 8ips per second
- 1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Dye Ink in 5 individual 200ml CYMKK color
- Print modes: Roll to Roll, Roll to Cut, Print to Hold (no peel)
- Media width: 2" min - 8.5" max
- Max label length: 40" (Continius/Roll-Roll), 8" (Roll-Cut/Print $ Hold)
- Label media thickness: 0.0039" - 0.012" (0.1 to 0.3mm)
Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft 32/64 bit Windows 10.
- 510 mm (W) x 285 mm (H) x 385mm (D).
- 30 Kgs.
- 12 months or 5 million Inches, whichever is earlier - parts & labour - return-to-base.
- Printer (integrated un-winder), CD (driver + manual), print head, USB cable, AC power cable and ink cartridges, start up guide.
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.