Primera LX810 colour label printer
Primera LX810 Colour Label Printer - Obsolete
Your labels can include full-colour photos, illustrations, graphics, text and bar codes. Print them when and where you need them – in quantities you can really use! Best of all, depending upon the quantity you print, the price per label will be significantly less than labels printed on flexo or offset.
• There’s no need to settle for low-resolution colour labels on your products. The LX810’s incredible 4800 dpi printing delivers results that far exceed virtually any other on-demand print method available today.
• Six built-in print resolutions let you select the combination of print quality and speed that fits your application best. No matter which you choose, your labels are bright, colourful and professional. Creating labels takes just minutes on your Windows® XP/2000 PC or
Mac® OS X v10.2 or higher.
• You can mix any combination of text, graphics, photos, illustrations and even bar codes. Easy to use NiceLabel™ SE Design Software is included for your basic label design needs. You can also use most other graphic software programs, such as Photoshop® and Illustrator®, giving you maximum flexibility and creativity in your designs.
Many Applications • The LX810 produces gorgeous, professional-quality labels for all your short-run, specialty products. It is also perfect for a host of other uses such as proofing before going to press on longer runs. Test marketing. Contract manufacturing. Private label goods. Promotional labels. Full-colour box-end labels with all the required bar codes. And much more.
A Wide Variety of Materials – Including Water-Resistant Labels! • The LX810 prints onto many different label and tag materials, including inkjet coated high-gloss, semi-gloss and matte labels. Labels printed on high-gloss material are highly scratch- and smudge-resistant and virtually waterproof. This is a perfect solution for primary or box labels that can be exposed to water, rain and snow. Labels can be as narrow as 0.75 inches and as wide as 8.25 inches. Maximum label length is 24 inches.
Get Up and Running Quickly
• From initial set-up to full operation, the LX810 is easy to use. Plus, everything you need to start printing labels is included in the box. Each LX810 ships with NiceLabel™ SE design software (Windows version only), sample roll of high-gloss labels, colour and black ink cartridges and USB cable. You’ll be printing full-colour labels within minutes of taking the printer out of its shipping box.
• Product videos are available in Windows Media Player format. To view these files, you must have Windows Media Player, which you can download for free by clicking on the image above.
• The Product Whitepaper is available in Acrobat PDF format. To view this file, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you can download free from Adobe's website.
- White Paper (PDF, 182K)
Reviews & Case Studies
- Labels and Labeling, November/December 2005
- Rangefinder, November 2005
- Business Solutions, October 2005
Print Resolutions: 4800 x 1200 dpi, 2400 x 1200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
• Approximately 51mm per second for black.
• Approximately 1.5" (38mm) per second for color + black.
•Approximately 10" per second feed rate.
Ink Cartridges: Color (CMY), Black Dye-Based (Kd), Black Pigment-Based (Kp).
Colors: 16.7 million.
Color Matching: Z-Color™ Color Matching Software.
Min. Print Width: 19mm.
Max. Print Width: 210mm.
Min. Print Length: 19mm.
Max. Print Length: 609mm.
Media Types: Roll-fed pressure-sensitive labels, roll-fed tags.
•Moveable see-through sensor for die-cut labels.
• Reflective for labels and tags with black stripe.
• Continuous label stock.
• Preprinted label stock.
Supply Roll: 152mm maximum diameter on 76mm core.
Ink Level Warning: Calculates actual number of prints remaining based upon ink usage of graphics being printed (patent-pending).
Indicator Lights: Power, Pause, Ink.
Controls: Pause, Feed, Stop/Cancel.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000 or Mac OS X, 10.2 or higher.
Data Interface: USB 2.0.
Recommended Minimum System:
• For PC: Pentium® IV computer or better, 512MB RAM, 5GB free hard drive space, USB 2.0 (recommended).
•For Mac®: 700 Mhz G4 or higher with 512MB RAM, 5GB free hard drive space, USB 2.0 (recommended).
Label Design Software: NiceLabel™ SE Primera Edition included. Label design software from NiceLabel SE™ Primera Edition included for PCs. Mac and PCs users may also use many other popular design programs.
• Dye-based black and colour ink cartridges.
• NiceLabel™ ME Primera Edition design software
• Printer drivers for Windows® 2000/XP or Mac® OS X v10.2 or higher.
• Starter roll of 6" x 4" Tuff-Coat™.
• High-Gloss Inkjet Label Stock
• USB 2.0 cable and instructions (Requires an available USB 2.0 port).
Electrical Rating: 12VDC, 5.0A.
Power Requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
Certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class B.
Weight: 13.2 Kgs.
Dimensions: 432mm (W) x 231mm (H) x 394mm (D)