Primacy Simplex plastic card printer - Production Pack
Primacy Simplex Plastic Card Printer
Production Pack: includes Primacy Simplex Expert USB and Ethernet colour printer, 1x YMCKO ribbon, 100 blank white cards, Card Designer Software Standard Edition and starter cleaning kit.
Primacy is a high-end plastic card printer that is easy-to-use, flexible and fast. This machine supports any requirement in card printing and encoding, in medium to large runs.
This is the perfect option to deliver transportation passes, payment cards, identification badges, as well as multi-feature cards.
Primacy makes the difference when it comes to print quality and speed. It is the fastest printer in its category and can print up to
- 210 cards per hour for one side, and
- 140 cards per hour for dual-sided printing.
This machine can print on either one or both sides, and the dual-sided option can also be activated on-site. This flexible printer can also be fitted with additional options at any time, when magnetic and contact/contactless encoding are required.
Food Safe Cards and Tags Now Available
On 1 July 2016 changes to country of origin labelling for food commenced, providing clearer labels and more meaningful information to the Australian community about where their food comes from. Implemented through the Country of Origin Food Labelling Information Standard, most Australian foods will need to carry a card or label with a clearly defined box.
Print Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) food allergen information on plastic cards. Evolis, the world leader in customisation and printing solutions for plastic cards, has been awarded new certifications by TÜV Rheinland for the manufacture of its price tags. These certifications guarantee that the printed cards are compliant with European and U.S. regulations for food-contact compatibility making food advertising and labeling easier. For more information about Australian Food Labelling Style Guide please refer to this link; https://www.business.gov.au/foodlabels
Primacy delivers cards in runs, thanks to 100-card capacity input and output hoppers. These modules are conveniently located at the front of the printer and can be accessed easily and monitored at a glance. Primacy is the very first printer in its category to offer this level of performances through such a compact size and footprint.
The printer also ensures top-notch printing quality at an unmatched printing speed.
Ecofriendly and silent
Primacy is an eco-designed printer. The energy consumption is on average 5 times lower than printers from the previous generation. The printer benefits from the ENERGY STAR certification and is compliant with the ERP directive. Primacy operates at a low 48 db sound level and, therefore, can be seamlessly deployed into any working environment.
Easy to use
Shipped with the Evolis premium Suite® software solution, Primacy makes self-adjustments when in operation. users benefit from screen-based alert pop-ups, while 24/7 online help is available just a click away.
Cards can be simply loaded at the printer’s front side. ribbons are available in a cassette system that can easily be dropped into the printer. Each ribbon is automatically set and identified.
Primacy Simplex Plastic ard Printer Benefits
- Easy access to all features
- 100-card feeder and hopper conveniently available at the front
- Monitoring of remaining cards at a glance
- Reject tray located at the back (30 cards)
- Supplied with Evolis premium Suite® , for automated configuration
- A lightweight printer: only 4 kg (less than 9 lbs).
First Class Performances
- Increased efficiency with an autonomy of 100 cards
- Colour ribbon capacity (YMCKO): 250 cards
- Full flexibility: single/dual-sided, and encoding options
- Fast: 850 cards per hour in monochrome.
- Configuration as per your requirements : single or dual-sided
- Encoders can be combined for advanced personalisation.
NOTICE - Your IP address is being recorded and any purchases made using a stolen credit card will be reported to the local police department and prosecuted to the highest limits of the law.
- Single-sided or dual-sided printing module (optional), edge to edge printing.
- Colour dye sublimation, monochrome thermal transfer.
- 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm).
- 16MB memory (RAM).
- Color (YMCKO): 190 - 210 cards /hour.
- Monochrome: 600 - 850 cards /hour.
- Dual side (YMCKO-K): 140 cards /hour.
Card management and specifications
- Input hopper capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil).
- Output hopper capacity: 100 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil).
- Reject tray: 30 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil).
- Card thickness: 0.25 to 1.25 mm (10 to 50 mil), gauge adjustment.
- Types of cards: all pVc, composite PVC cards, PET, ABS* and special varnished* cards. (*under specific conditions)
- Card format ISO CR80 - ISO 7810 (53.98mm x 85.60 mm).
Evolis High Trust® Ribbons:
To maximize the quality and durability of printed cards, the lifespan of the print head and the overall printer reliability, use Evolis High Trust ® ribbons.
- Automatic identification and setting.
- Delivered in a drop-in cassette for easy handling.
- Ribbon saver for monochrome printing.
- YMCKO: 250 prints / roll.
- YMCKO-K: 200 prints / roll.
- ½ YMCKO: 400 prints / roll.
- KO: 600 prints / roll.
- Monochrome ribbon: 1000 prints / roll* (*under specific conditions)
- Hologram varnish: 400 prints / roll.
- USB 1.1 (compatible with 2.0).
- Ethernet Tcp-ip 10BaseT, 100BaseT (Traffic led).
- Printer LEDs.
- Graphical noti?cations from the printer (*depends on the Windows version): Empty input hopper alert, cleaning alerts, empty/low level ribbon alert.
Delivered with Evolis premium Suite ® for Windows:
- Printer driver.
- Evolis Print Center for printer administration and settings.
- Printer Manager for bi-directional graphical notification *. (*requires the .net 4.0 client profile version)
- Compatible with Windows: XP SP3; Vista 32/64, W7 32/64*. (*For older Windows versions, you can use the printer through the driver only (no print center, no printer manager).
- Delivered with emedia cS card designer, Standard Edition, unlimited version (compatible with Windows™ 7 and Vista).
- Delivered with a driver for Mac OS X (from 10.5 onwards).
- Other OS: Linux upon request.
- 3 year (printer and print head)*. (*Warranty subject to observance of specific conditions and use of Evolis high Trust ® ribbons).
Size and weight
- Size: Height 247mm (9.72’’) x length 205mm (8.07’’) x width 381 mm (14.99’’)
- With reject tray: Height 247mm (9.72’’) x length 205mm (8.07’’) x width 481 mm (18.93’’)
- Weight: 4.02 kg (8.86 lbs)
Sound (Evaluated according to the ISO 7779 standard)
Sound pressure in assistant positions LpAm (colour mode YMCKO)
- When operating: 48 dB (A).
- In sleep mode: background noise only.
- Support for Kensington® security lock.
- Data encryption for magnetic encoding (*5).
- CD-ROM with the printer drivers, user ,manuals and eMedia CS
- Cleaning kit
- USB cable
- Power supply and cord.
Options and accessories
- Colours available : Fire red and brilliant blue
- Upgrade kit for dual-sided printing
Encoding options can be combined. upgrade can be carried out on-site, by adding new modules:
- Magnetic stripe encoder, smart contact station, smart encoding unit, contactless encoding unit.
Environmental features, certifications and statement of compliance
- Standby modes & reduced energy consumption
- CE, FCC, IEC, VCCI, CCC* , KC *. (*Expected in December 2012)
- ErP 2009/125/CE, ENERGY STAR, ROHS
- Power supply: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.8 A
- Printer: 24 V DC, 3 A.
- Min/max operating temperature: 15° / 30° C (59° / 86° F).
- Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing.
- Min/max storage temperature: -5° / +70° C (23° / 158° F).
- Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing.
- Operating ventilation: Open air.
- Arial 100, Arial Bold 100.
- Bar code: Code 39, code 128, EAN 13, Interleaved.
Please Note: product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.