Magicard Enduro 3E Double Sided
Double Side Student ID Card Printer
Magicard Enduro 3E Series Double-Side ID Card Printer - To protect the security of your organisation, you need ID cards that can be relied upon. Every card printed on the Magicard Enduro3E’s tried and tested platform can be secured with a HoloKote® anti-fraud watermark. When it comes to secure and reliable ID card printing, you can trust the Enduro3E to deliver! The Enduro3E is perfect for printing up tp 3000 double sided ID cards per year.
Compact Design Filled with Powerful Features.
Batch print with the interchangeable 100-card feeder or print one-off s or rewritable cards with the hand-feed card slot at the front.
The USB interface, Ethernet and Microsoft certifi ed, Mac OS Xcompatible, plug and play driver make the Enduro3E easy to install and easy to use. For additional electronic security, both magnetic stripe and smart card in-line encoding options are available.
Available off -the-shelf as single or double-sided, you can also upgrade a single-sided Enduro3E to enable duplex printing with a unique drop-in field enhancement.
Ideal for these ID Card Applications:
- Government - Swipe ID Cards
Healthcare - Lanyard ID Cards
Schools - Student ID Cards
Universities - Student ID Cards
Retail - Membership ID Cards
The Enduro3E is a single-sided printer which can be easily fi eld upgraded to double-sided by means of a simple drop-in upgrade. The Enduro3E Duo is pre-confi gured as a double-sided printer.
300dpi colour dye sublimation, monochrome thermal printing and rewritable technology.
The user has the option to print a HoloKote® security watermark across the card surface. When used with HoloPatch®cards, one area of the HoloKote watermark is highlighted as a high visibility security seal. A choice of 4 fi xed HoloKote patterns are selectable from the printer driver.
Card encoding options:
Magnetic stripe encoding: HiCo and LoCo encoder ISO 7811. Smart card encoding: Contact chip, MIFARE®, DESFire® and iClass®.
3 years limited depot warranty.
USB rev1.1 (USB 2.0 compatible), Ethernet.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64bit) Windows server 2003 R2 SP2, 2008, 2012, 2016. GNU/Linux and Mac OS X 10.9.0 onwards.
100-card feeder, 30-card stacker.
12 lbs (5.5kg)
453mm L x 206mm W x 233mm H (17.8” L x 8.1” W x 9.2” H) including hopper and stacker
>125 cards per hour for colour and 7 seconds per card for monochrome.
CR80/CR79 PVC ISO blank cards, HiCo magnetic stripe, smart cards, self-adhesive, rewritable and HoloPatch cards. 0.51mm to 1.02mm (0.020” to 0.040”).
Use HoloKote with HoloPatch for a highly-visible gold seal on the card.
• Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
• Full-color or monochrome printing
• Single and dual-sided printing
• Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 mediaPrinting throughput (cards per hour) based on batch printing with USB connectivity. Note that times may vary depending on the computer configuration.
• 200 cards/hour single-sided YMCKO
• 140 cards/hour dual-sided YMCKOK
• 900 cards/hour single sided monochrome
• 450 cards/hour dual sided monochrome
Card Compatibility: NOTE: For optimum print quality and printer performance, use of Genuine Zebra supplies is recommended.
• Card Thickness: 10-40 mil
• Card Size: CR80 ISO 7810 ID-1 format, CR79
• Card Material: PVC and PVC composite
• Adhesive back and writable back cards
• Spot color or monochrome printing only on < 20 mil thick cards and CR79 cards
PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS - SINGLE SIDED
10.2 in. H x 6.2 in. W x 15.1 in. D
258 mm H x 157 mm W x 383 mm D
Weight - 8.8 lbs (4.0kg)
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL FEATURES:
• Card flipper for dual-sided printing*
• 10 card reject bin is standard with dual-sided printers*
• Lockable enclosure*
*Field upgradeable options