Labelview label software - Pro
$869.00 (exc GST)
Labelview label software - Pro from Teklynx
Labelview - FREE Demo version
Labelview is an easy-to-use barcode label design software that can be used by anyone from beginners to advanced users. With the stability of Labelview's updated platform, you have the confidence that your software will be dependable today and in the future.
With Labelview you can design barcode labels and integrate your barcode label printing system into existing systems with unmatched power and flexibility.
Whether you need to use Labelview barcode label software to print RFID labels, print barcode labels or print compliance labels, Labelview 10's new features and its intuitive interface provide the most powerful solution. Labelview supports over 40 bar code symbologies, TrueType fonts, and over 2,200 thermal and laser printers, providing the flexibility to handle all of your RFID and bar code label software needs - today and in the future.
- Quickly and easily connect to a database, create queries to a database, and manage database connections.
- Reduce errors at print time by using customizable print forms.
- Easily convert labels from version 8.
- A fresh and modern interface with intuitive menu options.
- Simplifies adding barcodes, images, text, and variables during label creation.
- For Windows8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Vista, Server 2003, and XP.
- Intuitive interface.
- 40+ barcode symbologies allow you to easily comply with industry standards.
- Supports 25 languages within its interface and has the ability to print virtually any language.
- Extremely stable platform.
- Simple installation process.
- Support for over 2,200 thermal and thermal transfer printers, plus any Windows printer.
- Graphic support for over 45 formats, including BMP, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPEG, MAC, PCX, TIFF, WPG, and more.
- LABELVIEW VM is fully supported and tested to run on virtual machines
- Labelview Pro is recommended for small-scale barcode labeling operations, especially those with manual data input, printing to three or fewer printers.
- Labelview Gold is the high-end edition and includes all features of Labelview Pro along with advanced design, integration, and automation barcode software tools.
*Please note: label design capabilities vary according to software version.
Labelview label software benefits
- Allows for easy entrance into enterprise printing solutions. As your business grows, you can easily expand your labeling solution. Labelview allows you to seamlessly transition to TEKLYNX’ enterprise products.
- Increase productivity.Labelview's redesigned interface, coupled with simplified database connections and streamlined data entry, allows you to design labels and print them in a much shorter period of time.
- Reduce errors. Form Designer gives you the ability to create custom forms for accurate data entry. Labelview's updated printing interface allows you to preview the label prior to printing, which acts as the final step in quality control.
- Reduce time spent designing labels.Labelview allows you to create labels quickly using wizards, which reduces the overall time spent from initial label design to print time.
- Print-only version.
- Network version.
- Virtual machine product available (tested and supported on virtual machines).
- Supports over three printers: maximum 3.
- Printer code converter.
- Label samples.
- Unicode font support.
- Variables (previously known as hidden objects) .
- Import graphic formats (bmp, pcx, jpg, tif, etc.) .
- Color support.
- Color graphic file reduction.
- Graphical, native and custom barcode support.
- 2D barcode support.
- HIBC support.
- Multi-level password protection.
- Label specific passwords.
- Label previews.
- Multilingual support (25 languages) .
- MIL 129/MIL 130L label samples.
- Citrix Server/Terminal Support: network only.
- Unlimited fields.
Print/export to picture or to file.
- TextArt Objects / Rich TextField Objects.
Counters linked to additional fields
- OLE abd ODBC support.
- Key field access to database records.
- Table view/print.
- DSN file support.
- Customized SQL queries/SQL Query Builder Wizard.
- Flexible data and time stamping.
- Variable graphic images.
- Linked expressions (Formulas) .
- Add a fixed offset to date.
User input fields
- Set input format.
- Pick List data entry.
- Minimum input length.
- Installation requires Administrator privileges
- Windows 8.
- Windows x64-bit platform.
- Windows x64-bit platform.
- Windows 7.
- Windows Server 2008.
- Windows Vista SP1.
- Windows Server 2003.
- Windows XP SP2.
- Note: Windows 2000 is no longer supported.
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® 7.
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® Server 2008 (2 GB recommended).
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® Vista (2 GB recommended).
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® Server 2003.
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® XP.
Hard disk space
- Hard drive with at least 500 MB of available space.
- Minimum: 800 x 600 High Color – 16 bit/
- Recommended: 1024 x 768 True Color – 32 bit.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0 SP1 or later.
- Microsoft® Data Access Components 2.8 (MDAC) or greater.
- Microsoft® .Net Framework 3.5.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0.
- System must have access to the Internet (software key)
- USB port if using a USB key (hardware key).
- Serial port if required by printer.
- CD-ROM drive.
Please note: product specifications vary according to software version and are subject to change without prior notice.