Label Power Rayven thermal transfer printer
Label Power Rayven
Thermal transfer printer
The new Label Power Rayven thermal transfer bar code printer is the perfect tool for businesses that simply need to print labels and tags at the lowest cost.
This barcode printer re-defines low volume desktop bar code printing. The TTP-244 outperforms the competition easily thanks to its large media/ribbon capacities, fast print speed and large memory capacity. This virtually trouble free unit features a standard two-year warranty. Once you plug it in, you won't have to worry about it.
The TTP-244 is based on the best selling TTP-243 platform and includes features such as a legendary Dual-Motor design and an industrial standard media capacity. Its small and compact footprint makes it perfect for a variety of label and tag printing applications.
The TTP-244 can print a wide variety of applications ranging from low volume shipping labels to compliance and general purpose product identification labels and tags. Other applications include automobile service shops, walk-in shipping and mail centers, and inventory control for stock rooms. And with PDF417 and MaxiCode two dimensional bar code capabilities, the TTP-244 can print complex transportation formats.
- 2 MB DRAM, 2MB FLASH memory
- Dual-Motor gear driven design
- 300 meter ribbon supply on 1" core (coated side out)
- 4.3" OD internal media supply, optional 8.4" OD external media holder
- 4 inches per second print speed
- Serial & USB interfaces
- Free bundled labeling software
Maximum print area
- Width: 104 mm (4.09") | Length: 1,016 mm (40")
- 2 MB Flash Memory | 2 MB DRAM memory
- 203 dpi (8 dots/ mm)
- Width: 232 mm (9.13") | Height: 156mm (6.14") | Depth: 288 mm (11.34")
- 50.8mm, 76mm, 102mm per second (2.0, 3.0, 4.0 ips)