Label Matrix label software
Label Matrix 8 Label Software from Teklynx
Label Matrix - FREE Demo version
Whether you need to design and print barcode, compliance or RFID labels, Label Matrix 8 helpful design wizards give you an easy-to-use solution for any industry. Label Matrix 8 is the most powerful, easy-to-use RFID and label design software package in the industry. Its helpful design and database connection wizards, along with a simple interface, allow users to quickly design bar code, compliance or RFID labels. If you are looking for an easy-to-use, wizard driven software solution for UHF and HF RFID encoding and label design, the choice is simple - Teklynx Label Matrix 8.
Label Matrix 8 is an intuitive application with an easy-to-navigate interface. Helpful wizards guide you through adding text, images, barcodes, connecting to a database, and advanced design options to ensure a straightforward process.
Designed for Small Companies: Label Matrix 8 is scaled to meet the needs of small environments and powerful enough to handle advanced labeling projects.Label Matrix 8 is full of useful features including date offsets to adjust the current date by a certain interval (often used for best-by and expiration dates), counters to add serialization and incrementing values to your labels, and 2D barcodes, including Data Matrix and QR Codes, which are capable of encoding a large amount of data or even links directly to a website into a very small space.
This software is Easy to Use. Beginning to experienced users can use this application for all labeling requirements. The intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate, while the wizards make it easy to design and print. Compliant Label Printing: Dozens of label design samples are included with the software to help you create compliance labels with ease.
With Label Matrix 8 you can store all of your external design elements (images, text) within the same folder as your label design to keep your files organized. Thanks to its advanced text capabilities you can easily add unique borders, backgrounds, and formatting including custom spacing, outlines, or shadows.
This Software also features a Live Print Preview. Users can view multiple labels in preview mode to double-check accuracy prior to printing. In addition, provides control user permissions to certain label designs to ensure your designs are never edited by a user without the proper permissions.
- QuickDraw: is a basic label design package recommended for printing linear barcodes to Inkjet or LaserJet printers using store-bought sheets of labels such as forms and templates.
- PowerPro: has the ability to print linear and 2D barcode labels to thermal and thermal transfer printers. Label Matrix PowerPro is available in network (multi-user) licensing.
Label Matrix label software benefits
- Design Labels with Ease. It's hard to believe that something this easy could also be so powerful. Label Matrix features helpful design wizards that you can opt to use for everything from printer selection to database setup to 2D bar code configuration. Label Matrix is the most efficient package for those printing labels occasionally.
- Fast Track Your Labelling with Samples & Templates. Label Matrix comes complete with hundreds of label samples and templates spanning from address labels to RFID labels. Print mailing labels right out of the box to any printer. Label Matrix allows users to meet virtually any compliance labeling requirement.
- Supports Any Printer. Label Matrix supports over 2,200 thermal/thermal transfer printers as well as any Windows based printer. Label Matrix specialised drivers allow you to take advantage of every feature your printer has to offer.
- Robust Database Support. Attach multiple relational databases with an unlimited number of key search fields. Not too experienced working with database files? No problem! Label Matrix's Database Wizard will walk you through the process step by step.
- Save Time on Training. Label Matrix 8’s wizards can act as training guides when new users begin using the application. These wizards can be used for everything from selecting a printer, to database setup, to 2D barcode configuration. After you’re comfortable with the interface, you can easily turn off the wizards and create designs on your own.
- Take Advantage of QR Codes and Maximize Your Advertising and Marketing Deliver interactive marketing content to customers through the addition of a QR Code on every label that leaves your door. Label Matrix PowerPro has the ability to easily add QR Codes to the label designs you already use. Click here to learn how companies are already using QR Codes and see how you can use them in your label designs to easily increase your marketing efforts.
- Windows® 7
- Windows® Server 2008 R2
- Windows® Vista
- Windows® Server 2003 Standard, Enterprise, or Datacenter edition
- Windows® XP
- Note: Windows® 2000 is no longer supported.
- 512 MB RAM with Windows® 7
- 512 MB RAM with Windows® Server 2008 (2GB recommended)
- 512 MB RAM with Windows® Vista (1 GB recommended)
- 256 MB RAM with Windows® Server 2003 (512 MB recommended)
- 128 MB RAM with Windows® XP (256 MB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space
- Hard drive with at least 150 MB of available space
- Minimum: 800 x 600 High Color - 16 bit
- Recommended: 1024 x 768 True Color - 32 bit
- Supporting Software
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0
- Parallel port if using a parallel key (hardware key)
- USB port if using a USB key (hardware key)
- Serial port if required by printer
- CD-ROM drive
Please note: product specifications vary according to software version and are subject to change without prior notice.