Intermec Printer PM43A TCH TT 203DPI NET
$1870.00 (exc GST)
Intermec PM43A Direct Thermal Label Printer
A fast, reliable industrial printer designed to maximise productivity.
Many will realise no industrial printer has ever been this reliable or easy to manage than this. The Intermec PM43 comes loaded with intuitive management tools, like a vibrant LCD screen and an embedded web page that can be accessed from virtually any computer, smartphone, or tablet. All built into in a rugged, all-metal, all-day design. A perfect fit designed for mainstream applications, this mid-range industrial label printer is ready to perform and suits operations requiring 2,000 - 7,000 labels per day.
Reduce workforce training and support with the tamper-proof, 10-language, color touch-screen or universal-icon interface. The PM43 is a third-generation Intermec industrial printer designed to maximise uptime and delivers quick deployment – the fastest print speed in its class – and proven reliability.
- Distribution centre
- Retail environments
Ready Built to deliver maximum uptime, the PM43A printer is available with either a tamper-proof color touchscreen in ten languages, or a universal icon interface. Reduce your workforce training and device support needs with immediate notifications via the printer and the elimination of reconfiguration due to UI tampering.
Experience the fastest deployment time in the market with Intermec’s innovative “no-touch” configuration and an optional embedded RFID chip. This patented capability allows the printer to be programmed without having to open the box or power it up, translating into speedier installations. As the industry’s only printers available with WiFi- and CCX-Certification with additional Bluetooth® connectivity, maintaining wireless network integrity is easy. Every printer ships with Ethernet connectivity, as well as network protocol IPv6, ensuring long-term enterprise scalability.
As the third generation of Intermec industrial printers, the rugged PM Series incorporate features that increase uptime and reduce maintenance costs. A strong, metal construction is perfect for harsh industrial environments. And with Precision Print, even the smallest bar codes and images can be printed with pinpoint accuracy—no frequent media adjustments necessary. Device monitoring has never been easier.
Each PM43 has an integrated web interface that allows for easy setup, monitoring and configuration through devices like handheld computers, tablets or smartphones. Integrated device management and diagnostic capabilities, provided through Intermec SmartSystems™ and Wavelink Avalanche™, reduce downtime and simplify deployment. Perform 2ith the top print speed in its class at 12 ips, you’ll gain a clear productivity advantage. But performance isn’t about just speed; it’s also about working smarter.
PM Series printers are intelligent, helping you to reduce labeling errors and increase process efficiencies. In-printer apps, developed with Intermec C# for Printers, can directly control other devices such as scanners, scales, keyboard and other peripherals—without the need for an attached computer. With its user-selectable, all-in-one programming languages, PM43, PM43c and PM23c printers fit IT infrastructures, deploying quickly into Intermec or mixed printer environments. PM Series are co-engineered and tested with Intermec Media Products, ensuring optimized printhead performance when used with genuine Intermec media.
Intermec PM43A Printer Specifications:
Large colour touch screen display
Thermal Transfer – 203pdi
Interface includes: Ethernet, USB, Serial all as standard
Includes 2 USB host Ports
Speed: 4 to 12 " per second
Firmware: Direct Protocol & Fingerprint X.xx, IPL X.X, ZSIM, DSIM
Requires Australian Power Cord – CAIEC
Physical dimensions LxHxW: 483 x 295 x 284mm
PM43/43c Print Specifications:
- Max. Width at 203dpi: 108 mm (4.25 in)
- Max. Width at 300 dpi: 106 mm (4.17 in)
- Max. Width at 406 dpi: 104 mm (4.09 in)
- Max. Length at 203 dpi: 4.8 m (15.75 ft)
- Max. Length at 406 dpi: 1.2m (3.94 ft)
- Print Speed at 203/300 dpi: 100-300 mm/s (4-12 ips)
- At 203 dpi: 8 dots/mm
- At 300 dpi: 11.8 dots/mm
- At 406 dpi: 16 dots/mm
- Type: Labels and Tags, Linerless and Linered media
- Max/Min Width: 114/19 mm (4.5/0.75 in)
- Thickness: 3 to 10.4 mil
- PM23c Max/Min Width: 68/19 mm (2.7/0.75 in)
- Configuration: Roll-fed or fanfold
- Sensing: Gap, notch, black mark, continuous
- Label Roll Max. Diameter: 213 mm (8.38 in)
- Label Roll Core: 38-76 mm (1.5-3 in)
- Type: Ribbons
- PM43/43c Roll Max. Diameter:
- 80 mm (3.15 in), approx. 450 m
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- RS-232, up to 115.2 kB/s
- Supported Serial Protocols:
- Fingerprint/Direct Protocol: XON/XOFF, ENQ/ACK, DSR/DTR, RTS/CTS
- IPL: XON/XOFF, Intermec Std. Protocol
- USB 2.0
- USB Host (X1 on PM23c/PM43c, X2 on PM43)
- Parallel IEEE 1284
- Industrial Interface (8 digital in/out, 4 analog
- relays, 1 RS232/422/485 port)
- Dual Serial ports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 and
- 20mA Current Loop
- Dual USB Host
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi Certified, CCX (Cisco®) version 4 Certified
- Static WEP (64 bit and 128 bit), Dynamic WEP
- (TLS, TTLS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP-FAST), WPA
- (TKIP/CCKM Personal and Enterprise, WPA2
- (AES-CCMP/CCKM Personal and Enterprise)
- Multiple industrial antenna options for maximized coverage
- Monotype font engine
- Non-Latin fonts available through WTLE
- Supports PCX, PNG, GIF and BMP file formats.
- Other formats supported with Label Generation Tools.
- Standard: 128MB Flash memory, 128MB SDRAM,
- Multi-GB USB memory device (FAT16/FAT32)
- Color Touch UI
- Icon UI
User Interface Languages
- On Color Touch LCD and Web Interface:
- English, Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- AC Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 45 to 65Hz
- PFC Regulation: IEC320/C14
- Power Consumption: Standby 9W; Peak 300W
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +152°F)
- Humidity: 20 to 80% non-condensing