Intermec Printer PD43A Light Industrial Thermal Printer
$1187.50 (exc GST)
A fast, reliable light industrial printer ideal for small spaces.
4" LIGHT INDUSTRIAL THERMAL PRINTER
The PD43 and smaller PD43c family of light industrial thermal printers incorporate the latest printing innovations into a compact and affordable package. Ideal for tight spaces, shallow countertops, and pull-out cabinets, the PD series was designed to deliver no-compromise printing performance in the smallest possible footprint. Suited for the distribution center and warehouse, as well as airline passenger service, the PD43 upholds the PD series’ long tradition of reliable performance. An all-metal chassis, strong cast-aluminum print mechanism, and tool-free printhead and roller replacement help minimize downtime and maintenance needs. With a variety of door options, the PD43 can support a wide range of media—including ink-in and ink-out ribbons with half-inch or one-inch core sizes—making it possible to maximize time between media resupply. Fast time-to-label and print speeds up to 200 mm/s (8 ips) ensure PD43 can scale with the changing needs of dynamic operations. The PD43 takes industrial printing to a new level of simplicity, with a color graphic display that makes it easier to set up, configure and fine-tune settings without the need for a host computer. In fact, with Smart Printing capabilities, the PD43 can run apps right inside the printer—eliminating the need for a connected PC entirely. Add Honeywell’s Medallion Complete Service Plan to ensure the highest levels of productivity, resource optimization, and uptime. For total protection, on-site support and preventative maintenance options are available.
Airline passenger service
Maintenance Made Easy: Completely tool-free printhead and platen roller replacement.
Incredibly Compact: Small footprint for installation into compact tabletops and pull-out cabinets.
Built Strong: Rugged metal chassis and print mechanism provide investment protection.
Easy to Use: Intuitive, ten-language color display or icon interface simplifies setup and maintenance.
Built-In Command Languages: Supports ESim, ZSim, DSim, IPL, and Direct Protocol right out-of-the-box.
Broad Media Compatibility: Supports half- and one-inch ribbon cores, ink-in or ink-out.
Co-Engineered Media: Extensively tested with Intermec co-engineered media products, ensuring optimized performance. Compatible with Honeywell’s broad range of media products.
Available Accessories: Customize with a wide range of available accessories such as a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® module and cutter.
Intermec PM43A Printer Specifications:
Large colour touch screen display
Thermal Transfer – 203pdi
Interface includes: Ethernet, USB, Serial all as standard
Includes 2 USB host Ports
Speed: 4 to 12 " per second
Firmware: Direct Protocol & Fingerprint X.xx, IPL X.X, ZSIM, DSIM
Requires Australian Power Cord – CAIEC
Physical dimensions LxHxW: 483 x 295 x 284mm
PM43/43c Print Specifications:
- Max. Width at 203dpi: 108 mm (4.25 in)
- Max. Width at 300 dpi: 106 mm (4.17 in)
- Max. Width at 406 dpi: 104 mm (4.09 in)
- Max. Length at 203 dpi: 4.8 m (15.75 ft)
- Max. Length at 406 dpi: 1.2m (3.94 ft)
- Print Speed at 203/300 dpi: 100-300 mm/s (4-12 ips)
- At 203 dpi: 8 dots/mm
- At 300 dpi: 11.8 dots/mm
- At 406 dpi: 16 dots/mm
- Type: Labels and Tags, Linerless and Linered media
- Max/Min Width: 114/19 mm (4.5/0.75 in)
- Thickness: 3 to 10.4 mil
- PM23c Max/Min Width: 68/19 mm (2.7/0.75 in)
- Configuration: Roll-fed or fanfold
- Sensing: Gap, notch, black mark, continuous
- Label Roll Max. Diameter: 213 mm (8.38 in)
- Label Roll Core: 38-76 mm (1.5-3 in)
- Type: Ribbons
- PM43/43c Roll Max. Diameter:
- 80 mm (3.15 in), approx. 450 m
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- RS-232, up to 115.2 kB/s
- Supported Serial Protocols:
- Fingerprint/Direct Protocol: XON/XOFF, ENQ/ACK, DSR/DTR, RTS/CTS
- IPL: XON/XOFF, Intermec Std. Protocol
- USB 2.0
- USB Host (X1 on PM23c/PM43c, X2 on PM43)
- Parallel IEEE 1284
- Industrial Interface (8 digital in/out, 4 analog
- relays, 1 RS232/422/485 port)
- Dual Serial ports RS-232, RS-422, RS-485 and
- 20mA Current Loop
- Dual USB Host
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n + Bluetooth
- Wi-Fi Certified, CCX (Cisco®) version 4 Certified
- Static WEP (64 bit and 128 bit), Dynamic WEP
- (TLS, TTLS, PEAP, LEAP, EAP-FAST), WPA
- (TKIP/CCKM Personal and Enterprise, WPA2
- (AES-CCMP/CCKM Personal and Enterprise)
- Multiple industrial antenna options for maximized coverage
- Monotype font engine
- Non-Latin fonts available through WTLE
- Supports PCX, PNG, GIF and BMP file formats.
- Other formats supported with Label Generation Tools.
- Standard: 128MB Flash memory, 128MB SDRAM,
- Multi-GB USB memory device (FAT16/FAT32)
- Color Touch UI
- Icon UI
User Interface Languages
- On Color Touch LCD and Web Interface:
- English, Russian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- AC Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 45 to 65Hz
- PFC Regulation: IEC320/C14
- Power Consumption: Standby 9W; Peak 300W
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- +5°C to +40°C (+41°F to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to +152°F)
- Humidity: 20 to 80% non-condensing