Emedia Plastic Card Design Software - Standard Edition
Emedia Card Design - Stardard Edition
The perfect tool for graphic, magnetic, and electronic personalisation of plastic cards
Emedia Card Design Software facilitates the creation and printing of all your cards: company badges, business cards, membership cards, loyalty cards etc, and gives you the possibility to build a source of different card layouts instantly.
The Standard version allows connection to Excel data sheets so you can store your records and retrieve them when needed. Supplied in its Standard version with the Pebble and Dualys Card Printers, Emedia also has an upgradeable version called Emedia Professional, designed for connections to databases (MS-ACCESS, Microsoft SQL server, Oracle, ODBC database connections) and access to a number of advanced functions including expression builder. Acquire your photos with standard compliant technologies from your digital camera or scanner. Resize, crop, rotate and zoom your pictures with your mouse.
DON'T FORGET: The online help can be accessed from each drop-down menu, topic or "object properties" dialog box by pressing the F1 keyboard key.
Some of the features that you will find in this software version are:
• 32 bits application: Runs under Microsoft™ Windows™ 95, 98, 98 SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP and Vista
• WYSIWYG environment: Eliminates the need of preview operation
• Multi User: Many users can work on the same data through the network
• Task division: The two modes of eMedia (design mode and operating mode) allow users to design cards while other users are editing card
• Password-protected: Passwords prevent the users from modifying the design of the cards or from using them
• Multilingual: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese
• Full on-line help An assistant guides you in your daily activities
• Acquisition: Uses standard technologies (Twain™, WIA and DirectShot™)
• File formats BMP, JPG, JPE
• Imaging tools: Direct link to your favourite image modification application
• Text objects: Uses all Windows fonts. Static and dynamic object
• Barcode objects: 21 types included. Static and dynamic object
• Shape objects: Lines, diagonals, Filled and transparent rectangles, circles and ellipses
• Front & back: Design of the both sides of the car
• Magnetic strips ISO and non-ISO 1, 2 and 3 ; JIS T
• Magnetic strip data source: Fixed data, user data, system variables
• Standard drivers: Printouts using standard Windows drivers
• Independent printing of both side: User may print only front or back side
• Printing orientation: Different orientations from front to back sides
• Microsoft™ Excel™: data-sheets Connects to any Microsoft™ Excel™ datasheet
• Picture functions: Zoom, rotation, cropping included. Direct link to your favourite image processing software
- Fully customizable: support all TrueType Windows fonts, may be on multiple lines, aligned left, right or centered, rotated from 0 to 360°, true color supported, may be invisible. Their content may be constant, based on system variables (date, time, print counter), set by the user at printing time, chosen in a list by the user at printing time.
Images and photo objects
- Their contents may be loaded from disk (with an image selector), acquired using Twain™ or WIA™ (under Windows™ Me or Windows™ XP) or the folder supervision. Images and pictures may be freely rotated or zoomed. eMedia performs an automatic zooming and cropping of pictures. Direct link to your favorite image processing software, supports BMP and JPG formats.
- 21 types of barcodes supported. Their contents may be constant, based on system variables (date, time, print counter), set by user at printing time, chosen from a list by the user at printing time.
- Lines, rectangles, ellipses and circles.
- Access to Microsoft™ Excel™ data-sheets. Create, modify, delete records from eMedia Card Designer, locate and select records, batch print your selection.
Magnetic Strip encoding
- ISO1, 2 and 3 standard. A wizard is provided to enable the user to define powerful data encoding from constant values, system variables (date, time, print counter), card contents or interactive input at printing time.
Smart Card encoding
- No Smart card encoding.
Contactless Card encoding
- No Contactless card encoding.
- Full on-line help provided.
- 8 languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Russian. Language may be changed during program execution.
Please note: product specifications vary according to software version and are subject to change without prior notice.