EASYLABEL® Net Print Server - 255 Printers - Upgrade to NET PRINT SERVER with 255 Printers - EL7
$3715.00 (exc GST)
Net Print Server is a network-based license that allows many users to run a licensed version of EASYLABEL on a Terminal Server device while only using one license key. It is a unique style of license, allowing access to the application as well as a web-based interface. The number of users that can connect to the web-based interface is unlimited (as many as your servers can handle). This web interface allows the user to print the labels. The user can select the label they would like to print, fill in any variable data and any typical Print Request information (batch size, number of batches, printer model, etc.), then click Print. The application interface, which can only be accessed by the host machine, can be used to design, create, and print labels.
You can use this version of EASYLABEL with as many users as your Terminal Server is capable of having. Terminal server includes unlimited printer connections and unlimited number of users. It does connect to all printers via the network.
• Does not require a physical dongle
• Ideal for laptops, virtual machines or any environment where a dongle might be lost
• Created for a specific computer running EASYLABEL or acting as a license server
• Cannot be recovered if Windows does not load
• Moving / copying a virtual machine or booting a snapshot will invalidate its license
• Can only be transferred by EASYLABEL support (additional fee applies)
Features of the Net-Print Version