Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo label printer
$249.00 (exc GST)
Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo Label Printer
Dymo 450 LabelWriter Duo is a compact paper and plastic label printer. With this machine you will be able to create and print barcode labels, envelopes, packages, files, binders, videos, CDs labels, name badges and D1 plastic labels in a variety of colours and sizes.
Dymo D1 plastic labels are long-lasting, durable and ideal for labeling hard goods like computers, PDAs, phones, file cabinets, printers and more.
Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo is capable of producing over 100 label styles and layouts, you can quickly browse all available label layouts on screen, and best of all you can print up to 71 labels a minute (4-line address label).
This unit incorporates an improved 600x300 dpi graphics mode and D1 label resolution 180 dpi so you can print crisp and clear texts, graphics and barcodes.
Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo uses thermal printing technology, there is no need to change ribbons, or buy expensive toner or ink cartridges. The only supplies you ever need are the labels.
With this unit you will be able to create labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook® and other programs, without retyping. This machine includes DYMO Label Software that makes it simple to design labels and manage address books all from your PC or Mac®
Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo is an ideal space saving unit for all type of companies. This is a convenient and durable machine that can help you increase the number of items to be labelled every day.
Dymo LabelWriter 450 Duo benefits:
- Print paper labels and permanent DYMO® D1 plastic labels in a variety of colors and sizes.
- DYMO® D1 plastic labels are long-lasting, durable and ideal for labeling hard goods like computers, PDAs, phones, file cabinets, printers and more!.
- Label, mail, and file smarter with proprietary DYMO Label™ v.8 Software.
- DYMO Label™ version 8 Software enables you to create and print address, shipping, file, folder and barcode labels, plus name badges and more—all from your PC or Mac®.
- Print up to 71 labels a minute* *4-line address label.
- Uses thermal printing technology – no expensive ink or toner needed, ever.
- Create labels directly from text in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, Outlook® and other programs, without retyping.
- Built-in address book easily prints labels from your Outlook® Contacts or Mac® Address Book – just search and filter your contacts to print exactly the labels you want.
- Quickly create a one-off label whenever you need one with the QuickPrint widget.
- Print one label or hundreds, without the waste and hassles of sheet labels.
- Print crystal-clear text, graphics and barcodes with improved 600 x 300 dpi graphics mode(D1 label resolution 180 dpi).
- Choose from 100+ label styles and layouts.
- Browse all available label layouts on screen – quickly find the best label for any job.
- Conserve power with new “sleep mode”.
- Share with co-workers using Windows/Mac® printer sharing.
- Put it anywhere – compact size, new design and colours fit any modern workspace.
- Direct thermal.
- Texts, barcodes (20 types), images & pictures, date & time, serial numbers, lines and boxes and many more.
- More than 100 available.
- 71 labels/min*4-line address label.
- 600x300dpi D1 150x150dpi.
- 56mm (max).
Label types and sizes
- 18 + 50 D1 tapes.
- 140mm (W) x 197mm (D) x 183mm (H).
- 1360 g.
Includes: Label template designer ? Label guide to keep labels aligned ? Sleep mode to conserve energy ? Network compatible via your computer ? 100 starter labels (89x36mm + 24mm x 3m D1 labels black on white) ? 2 year warranty.