Datamax-O'Neil Workstation Series w 1110 direct thermal printer with safety lock
Datamax-O'Neil Workstation Series w 1110 with safety lock
Direct thermal printer
The w.1110 is the first model in the Datamax-O’Neil Workstation series, it offers an industry leading design and standard features found on the company's Performance Series printer line, including Ethernet 10/100, 50 resident/scalable fonts, 300dpi printhead for superior print quality and industry standard PCL5e language. The compact design provides reliability and durability for environments requiring a small footprint for the most efficient output.
The Workstation Series are designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a small yet powerful printing solution. The Workstation Series' superior print quality is ideal for applications such as pharmaceutical, product labeling, asset management and shelf labeling.
The compact thermal printers can dramatically reduce costs by streamlining operations, increasing productivity and managing your important assets.
The new w 1110 supports many desktop applications including: shipping labels, product labeling, shelf labeling, item labeling, pharmacy labels, specimen/patient, tracking, parking passes, boarding passes, ticketing, receipt printer and more.
Datamax-O'Neil Workstation Series w 1110 direct thermal printer benefits
- 50 resident scalable fonts s is the new standard in thermal barcode printing. No longer restricted to a limited font selection, users can create custom labels on-demand.
Simple calibration offers printer operators freedom from complex and time consuming media setup.
PCL5e standard language allows for easy transition from frustrating proprietary languages or legacy systems that are inefficient, restrictive and costly to maintain while enhancing quality of graphics, text and barcodes.
Standard 300dpi printhead users now benefit from a higher resolution printhead with better text, images and barcodes at a 203dpi printhead price.
Compact design provides reliability and durability for environments requiring a small footprint for the most efficienct output.
Easy to use and support for straightforward integration allowing for a wide range of applications to ensure that staff is spending less time getting printers up and running and more time getting the job done.
- Direct Thermal.
- 4ips (102mm/s).
Maximum print width
- 4.16" (105.7mm).
- Width 75-4.33in / 19-110mm
- Thickness .003-.008in/ .076-20mm
Print length range
- Self-centering media hanger
- 32MB Flash / 32 MB DDR2 SDRAM.
- Roll-fed, die-cut, continuous labels:5in/127mm roll max diameter on 1 in/25.4mm core or 1.5in/38mm core.
Double Sided Top-Of-Form Sensor
- Fixed position for center biased stock/label gap, center-notch, reflective black mark on the bottom or top of form.
- For tearing off gapped or continuous media
Media back feed
- Capable of backing up at least 5in/12mm
- Two Button (Stop/Resume and Feed/Cancel)
- Recessed on rear of unit
- Two LEDs – Power ON (Green) and Error (Red)
- Plastic construction with see-thru top window
Operating: 32?F (0?C) to 104?F (40?C
- Storage: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
Aztec, Codabar, Code 128 Autoswitch, Code 128 Code Set A, Code 128 Code Set B, Code 128 Code Set C, Code 3 of 9, Code 93, DataMatrix, EAN-13, EAN-8, Extended Code 3 of 9, FIM, GS1 Databar (RSS), GS1-128(UCC/EAN Code 128), HIBC, Interleaved 2 of 5 with a module 10 checksum, & shipping bearer bars, MicroPDF417, PDF-417, Planet, Plessey, Postnet,QR Code – Auto format, Telepen, UPC-A, UPC-E, UPS MaxiCode
- Operation: RH <=20% to 80%
- Storage: RH <=35%
- USB 2.0 Device and Ethernet 10/100
External Power Cube. 110/220V AC input, IEC320 input power connector
Industry Standard HP PJL, HP PCL 5e, HP GL/2 and HP XL, printer languages with auto language select in addition to extensions for barcode capabilities. Also provides standard bi-directional cations capabilities.
- Full support of PCL5e and GL/2 graphics capability is provided. (Support of various host based file formats such as PCX, BMP are not part of the PCL5e standard but are supported and converted by standard applications) Industry standard printer languageHP PJL, HP PCL 5e, HP GL/2 and HP XL, printer languages with auto language select in addition to extensions for barcode. Also provides standard bi-directional communications capabilities
- CFR 47 Part 15 Class A, EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, IEC 60950-1 / FCC A, ICES-003 A, CE, UL, C/UL, UL Mexico CoC
- 172mm W x 211mm D x 153mm H
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.