Datamax-O'Neil Performance Series p 1115 thermal transfer printer
Datamax-O'Neil Performance Series p 1115
Thermal transfer printer
Datamax-O'Neil Performance Series p 1115 is a thermal transfer printer specially designed for a wide variety of applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer.
The p1115 is used for many applications including warehousing, transportation, logistics, manufacturing and healthcare applications. The p 1115 provides autoloading capabilities, user friendly touchscreen, and industry standard PCL printer language making it easy to integrate.
Datamax-O'Neil Performance Series p 1115 thermal transfer printer benefits
- 50 resident scalable fonts standard in thermal barcode printing. No longer restricted to a limited font selection, users can create custom labels on-demand
- Graphic color touchscreen display with an intuitive menu flow making the user interface and navigation seamless.
- SAP® ready printers is a benefit that derives from a true PCL5 thermal barcode printer. No more costly, complex middleware applications within printer networks.
- Media auto-loading and calibrationto give printer operators freedom from complex and time consuming media setup.
- Laser and inkjet printer users can realize the benefits of a ruggedized thermal barcode printer and reduce operating costs with seamless integration of a true PCL5 device.
- PCL5e standard language allows users to spend less time setting up printers and offers virtually endless application choices.
- Thermal transfer printer
- 6ips (152mm/s).
Maximum print width
- 4.16" (105.7mm).
- Self-centering media hanger
- 32MB Flash / 64 MB DDR2 SDRAM.
- Roll-fed, die-cut, continuous labels: perforated or continuos tag/ticket stock 8in/203 mm roll max diameter on 3in/76mm core. Fan fold stock accepted.
Double Sided Top-Of-Form Sensor
- Adjustable position for label gap, notch and reflective black mark on the bottom or top of form.
- For tearing off gapped or continuous media
Media back feed
- Capable of backing up at least 1.0in/25mm
- Color Graphical Touchscreen Display
- Recessed on rear of unit for recovery
- Two LEDs – Power and Error
- Die cast construction with plastic front and rear, clear media window
- 40?F (5?C) to 104?F (40?C) Thermal Transfer
- 32?F (0?C) to 104?F (40?C) Direct Thermal
- Storage: -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
- Aztec, Codabar, Code 128 Autoswitch, Code 128 Code Set A, Code 128 Code Set B, Code 128 Code Set C, Code 3 of 9, Code 93, DataMatrix, EAN-13, EAN-8, Extended Code 3 of 9, FIM, GS1 Databar (RSS), GS1-128(UCC/EAN Code 128), HIBC, Interleaved 2 of 5 with a module 10 checksum, & shipping bearer bars, MicroPDF417, PDF-417, Planet, Plessey, Postnet, QR Code – Auto format, Telepen, UPC-A, UPC-E, UPS MaxiCode
- Operation: RH <=20% to 80%
- Storage: RH <=35%
- USB 2.0 Device and LAN 10/100
- Universal (PFC-compliant) power supply 90-264 VAC; 47-63Hz
- Full support of PCL5e and GL/2 graphics capability is provided. (Support of various host based file formats such as PCX, BMP are not part of the PCL5e standard but are supported and converted by standard applications) Industry standard printer languageHP PJL, HP PCL 5e, HP GL/2 and HP XL, printer languages with auto language select in addition to extensions for barcode. Also provides standard bi-directional communications capabilities
- 274mm W x 475mm D x 302mm H
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.