Datamax-O'Neil M-4206 MarkII - 203dpi direct thermal and thermal transfer printer
$1510.00 (exc GST)
Datamax-O'Neil M-4206 Mark II - 203dpi
Thermal transfer printer
Datamax-O'Neil M4206 Mark II is a compact, industrial-strength Thermal Transfer Barcode label printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal when users need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations.
The Datamax-O'Neil M4206 Mark II TT is used for many applications including asset tracking, work-in-progress labels, agency labels, instruction labels and many more. With this printer you can generate high quality barcode labels and handle continuously changing data. It is also ideal for the requirements in applications such as cross docking, shipping labels, pallet tracking, and in sorting centres.
This unit features a precision die-cast aluminium frame with a real time clock for accurate date-time labelling and a 5-button, 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user-friendly label set-up and configuration.
The Datamax-O'Neil M4206 Mark II TT supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring the printer or purchasing additional options resulting in easier ribbon inventory management.
This M-Class printer utilises widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions
The M-Class has proven to be the perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows for a variety of options to be upgraded in the field.
This is the perfect fit for businesses that need to print from less than 4000 labels per day or 24/7 mission critical jobs.
Datamax-O'Neil M4206 thermal transfer printer benefits
- The modular design and field-installable options cut back on downtime and improve efficiency.
- With its unique form factor, the M-Class Mark II fits easily in tight spaces where work space is a premium.
- Can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity and emulation support.
It is easy on the budget with the best value proposition for an industrial strength printer
• Thermal Transfer.
• 203 dpi.
Maximum print width:
• 4.25” (108mm).
Print length range:
• 0.25” - 99” (6.35mm - 2514.6mm).
Maximum Print Speed:
• 6ips (152mm/s).
• 16MB DRAM /8MB Flash
• Linear: Code 3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Std 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, HIBC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC 2 and 5 digit addendums, Postnet, UCC/EAN Code 128, Telepen, Planetcode, FIM, USPS-4 State
• 2D Symbologies: MaxiCode, PDF417, USD-8, Datamatrix, QR Code, Codeablock, Code 16k, Aztec, TLC 39, Micro PDF417, GS1 Databar.
• Ten alphanumeric fonts from 2.5 to 23 point size, including OCR-A, OCR-B, CG Triumvirate ™ smooth font from AGFA®
• Scalable Fonts: CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, CG Triumvirate & CG Times with Cyrillic, Greek Arabic and Hebrew character support.
Downloadable font types:
• True-Type, Bitmap
• Over 50 resident character sets; Unicode/UTF8 support.
• All fonts expandable vertically and horizontally up to 24x; fonts and graphics can be printed in four directions: 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°s.
• PCX,.BMP and .IMG files
Reversible field/mirror image:
• Any font or graphic fieldcan be printed as a normal or reverse image.
• Roll-fed: 8.0” (203.2mm) O.D. on a 3.0” (76.2mm) core; 7.0” (177.8mm) on a 1.5” (38.1mm) core.
• Fan-fold stock: accepted from rear and bottom of printer.
• Die-cut or continuous labels.
• Perforated or continuous tag/ticket stock.
• 0.75” - 4.65” (19mm - 118.1mm)
Minimum media length:
• Tear-off and rewind modes: 0.25 (6.35mm).
• Peel and cutter modes: 1.0” (25.4mm).
Media thickness range:
• 0.0025” - 0.01” (0.0635mm - 0.254mm)
• “See through” for liner-backed die-cut labels and tags
• Reflectivesensor for black mark label media
• For use with optional cutter or present sensor
• Width range: 1.0”- 4.5” (25.4mm - 114.3mm)
• Standard ribbon lengths: 984’ (300m), 1476’ (450m) and 1968’ (600m)
• Coated side in and coated side out
• 10.10” W x 10.21” H x 18.19” D (257mm x 259mm x 462mm)
• Standard:Serial RS232, Parallel Bi-Directional, USB 2.0 Compatible.
• Optional: Ethernet-Wired LAN 10/100, Wireless 802.11b/g, USB-Host
• DMX Config:Complete printer setup utility
• DMX NetManager
• Embedded Network Web Pages
• Windows ® Drivers - NT, XP, Vista
• External Rewinder
• Serial Data Cable
• Peel and present (1.5”/38mm min. label length)
• Internal rewinder
• Standard cutter
• Ethernet-Wired LAN 10/100
• Wireless 802.11b/g
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.