Datamax-O'Neil E-4305A MarkIII - 300dpi direct thermal and thermal transfer printer
$840.00 (exc GST)
Datamax-O'Neil E-4305A Mark III - 300dpi
Thermal transfer printer
Datamax-O'Neil E-4305A Mark III is a compact desktop thermal transfer printer that is designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer.
The Advanced model is for applications that need networking communications, faster print speed, or special media compatibility. The Datamax-O'Neil E-4305A TT meets the needs of the most popular barcoding applications, including USB and serial ports as standard features, plus it includes parallel and Ethernet communications ports, a positionable media indexing sensor and prints at up to 5 inches per second.
The Datamax-O'Neil E-4305A Mark III TT is used for many applications including product labels, work in progress, shelf tags, specials and talkers, shipping labels, delivery management, asset identification, instruction labels, patient ID wristbands and many more.
The E-4305A Mark III TT is easy to use with quick loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users will also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to its larger media and ribbon roll capacity.
The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. It is competitively priced with a proven design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed.
This unit has proven to be the perfect solution for Manufacturing, Healthcare, Postal Service and Retail applications.
Datamax-O'Neil E4305A thermal transfer printer benefits
- Affordable to own. Carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, double walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long term reliability.
- Easy to use. The E-Class Mark III makes it easy to replace existing printers or install new ones with popular language emulations included with each printer and a selection of connectivity options.
- Easy loading. The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Wrap around media window. Allows operator to visually verify the media level without interrupting the printing operation.
- Safe from spills. The sealed user interface panel is sealed to prevent liquids and debris from damaging the sensitive user controls.
- Lowered ribbon costs. Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
- Easy serviceability. No tools or experience required to replace the most critical parts, the printhead and platen roller.
• Thermal Transfer.
• 5ips (127 (mm/s).
Maximum Print Width:
• 4.25" (108mm).
Maximum internal Media roll Capacity:
• 5.0” (127mm) O.D.
• 64MB Flash / 16MBDRAM.
• 2 light indicators with 3 colours.
• 8.01”W x 7.36”H x 11.10”D (203.5mm x 187mm x 282mm).
• USB 2.0
• Serial RS232
• Parallel Bi-directional
• 10/100 Base T Ethernet
Power Source Options/ Accesories:
• Fitted Lower Enclosure for Power Converter (optional)
• Fitted Lower Enclosure for Power Converter & Battery Pack (accessory) .
• Cutter: This cutter provides semi-automatic cutting of each label and tag. The sensor prevents the printing of the next document until the cutting platform is cleared.
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.