CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017
$725.00 (exc GST)
CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017
Improve your technical communication capabilities with a large collection of powerful and dedicated illustration tools. First, explore the many possibilities with objects, such as the hide and display feature, or the ability to split vector objects, text and bitmaps. Next, Corel DESIGNER 2017 can simplify complex shapes with enhanced node selection, copy curve segments and provide a choice of node sizes and shapes. And finally, Corel DESIGNER 2017 and CorelDRAW 2017 allow you to create more realistic drop shadows with natural-looking feathered edges.
Redesigned customizable user interface
Match your desktop environment to the way you work best. CorelDRAW Technical Suite 2017 offers more UI customization options than ever before, allowing you to tailor your design space with a unique look. Enjoy flexible desktop color scheme options, alter the color of the area surrounding the drawing page, and even customize the color of your window borders. Another highly anticipated new feature is the ability to import X6 and X7 workspaces into Corel DESIGNER, CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT 2017 so you can continue working right where you left off.
Precise illustration tools
Add greater levels of detail to your technical illustrations with projected shape tools, including Thread, Well, Cylinder and Prism tools. Quickly and easily draw thread and well shapes in projected space for the creation of bolts, nuts and more.
Precision layout and drawing tools
Capture your intended drawing shape with exactness using the Outline Position options that recognize line width measurements for object dimensions. Use the Alignment Guides so all elements of your technical illustration are intuitively placed in their intended positions with precision. Speed up the creation of all kinds of technical graphics with the Parallel Drawing mode in Corel DESIGNER 2017.
Compatibility with the latest file formats
Work and share with confidence using enhanced support for technical publication standards, including WebCGM, S1000D, ATA iSpec 2200, SVG and PDF. The redesigned and enhanced CGM export dialog will capture additional CGM export settings, providing advanced support for industry-standard CGM profiles.
- Windows 10, 8.1 or Windows 7, in 32-bit or 64-bit, all with latest Updates and Service Pack
- Intel Core i3/5/7 or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6
- DVD drive optional (for box installation)
- Internet connection*
- Corel DESIGNER® 2017– Precise technical illustration
- CorelDRAW® 2017 – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel® PHOTO-PAINT® 2017 – Image editing
- Lattice3D Studio Corel Edition – 3D visualization and authoring
- Corel Font Manager™ 2017 – Font Exploration and management tool
- Corel® PowerTRACE™ 2017 – Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of Corel DESIGNER and CorelDRAW applications)
- Corel® CONNECT™ 2017 – Content finder
- Corel® CAPTURE™ 2017 – Screen capture tools
- 4,000 industry-standard symbols: Architectural, Electrical, General, Mechanical, and Tools
- 10,000 clipart and digital images
- 2,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 350+ templates, incl. 40+ technical ANSI, DIN, and ISO standard templates
- 2,000 vehicle templates
- Over 500 interactive frames and photo frames
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap Fills
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4* – Plug-in for enlarging digital images
- Lattice3D Player – interactive 3D viewing (plug-in)
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript (ZIP) – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- WhatTheFont – Online font identifier
Documentation and Learning
- Help files
- User Guides
- Over 5 hours of training videos (Internet connection required)
- Maximum allowable PCs: 1
- Allows manual selection
- Free phone and e-mail technical support for properly-registered users.
- HTML-based context-sensitive help.
- User interface translated into 20+ languages.