Colordyne CDT 1600C colour label printer
No longer available. Please see improved Memjet VP700 which is also cheaper then the Colordyne. Click Here
Colordyne CDT 1600C colour label and tag printer
Powered by Memjet Technology
The Colordyne CDT-1600C is one of the fastest colour digital label printer in its class, it can print up to 304.8mm/second, up to 1600x1600 dpi, and labels that are 50.8 to 215.9mm wide. Colordyne printers are powered by Memjet Technologies and print lightning fast.
Colordyne CDT-1600C is designed for in-house label production and is capable to meet industrial label demands. With this printer users can instantly print labels and tags at a very attractive cost per label.
Colordyne CDT1600C colour label printer benefits
- Eliminate your label inventories with the ability to print on-demand with the Colordyne CDT-1600 C high-speed colour printer
- The 1600 C delivers full variable color (CMYKK) while printing 50.8 to 215.9 mm wide at 1600 x 1600 dpi. With throughput speeds up to 304.8mm /second
- Copy changes made instantly
- No plate or copy changes
- Variable Data and Barcoding
- Roll to roll, fanfold, or continous labels
- Improve supply chain management
- Memjet® Inkjet Technology
Print head configuration
- Single Memjet print head
- Up to 740 Million ink droplets per second
- Five channels per print head CMYKK
- 152.4mm / second high quality mode, 304.8 / second in normal quality
- High Quality is 1600 x 1600 dpi, Normal Quality is 1600 x 800 dpi
- Roll or Fanfold
- 0.076mm to 0.305mm / 0.003 to 0.012 inches
- Label gap, notch, tick mark
- 215.9mm / 8.5"
- 50.8 / 2"
- 228.6mm / 9"
- 533.4mm W x 533.4mm L x 279.4mm H (21"W x 21"L x 11"H)
- 31.75 kgs / 70 lbs.
- USB and Ethernet
- 100-240V, 60hz
- Solid steel made in the USA
- Winder and Unwinder
- Wasatch SoftRIP Color Management Software
- NiceLabel Professional Label Design Software