Codesoft label software - Pro
Codesoft label software - Pro from Teklynx
Codesfot - FREE Demo version
Codesoft is an advanced label design and integration software that offers unmatched flexibility, power, and support – making it the best choice for label printing in enterprise environments. With Codesoft you can easily integrate label printing into your business process, increasing both efficiency and control.
Whether your goal is managing assets and resources, controlling distribution channels and stock levels, tracking documents, or managing data records, Codesoft provides a solution for your organisation’s most advanced labeling projects.
- Form display: display a label next to a data form to easily preview the label as you make data changes to ensure your changes are intentional and within the correct fields.
- Database queries: generate simple or complex database queries to quickly and easily view data and/or locate a specific record in a database.
- Wizards: simplify the label design process from adding images to building database connections to decrease time spent on design and increase productivity.
- Form designer/viewer Add-On: create and view custom front-end user interfaces for data entry and label printing to protect designs and standardize data entry.
- Label comparison tool: allows you to view and compare the details of your label such as its objects and their properties, data sources and their properties, label/page format, and document properties for easy replication of label designs.
- For Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Vista, Server2003, and Server 2019
- Simple installation and process.
- Support for over 2,200 thermal and thermal transfer printers, plus any Windows printer.
- Advanced RFID tag support.
- Graphic support for over 45 formats, including BMP, EPS, GIF, IMG, JPEG, MAC, PCX, TIFF, WPG, and more.
- Supports over 100 barcode symbologies allowing easy compliance with industry standards.
- Precise WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) results from the screen to the printed label.
- CODESOFT VM is fully supported and tested to run on virtual machines.
• Codesoft Pro is a great starting point to meet your immediate labeling needs. Codesoft Pro is only available as a single user license and is limited to 3 printers.
• Codesoft Enterprise has unlimited printer support and is available with network (multi-user) licensing. As your business grows, Codesoft Enterprise is scalable to continue to meet business requirements.
*Please note: labels design capabilities vary according to software version.
Codesoft label software benefits
• Increase efficiency: create labels in a fraction of the time with CODESOFT’s intelligent interface, helpful wizards, and fast database connections. You can quickly make changes to existing labels with Codesoft’s variable interaction features.
• Increase productivity: the combination of Codesoft’s intuitive interface, streamlined data entry process, and simplified database connections allows users to quickly and easily design and print labels.
• Language support: Codesoft is available and supported in 25 different languages and has the ability to print virtually any language. If you need to print labels in foreign countries, Codesoft lets you to connect a label to any UNICODE data including text files, databases, and more to print.
• Unmatched printer support: continual printer driver development makes it easy for users to purchase and install new printers to be used with Codesoft. TEKLYNX has created printer drivers for all major printer manufacturers and models.
• Enterprise integration: Codesoft can be combined with other TEKLYNX enterprise applications such as SENTINEL for automated enterprise label printing and LABEL ARCHIVE for label approval and secure label storage.
• Upwards compatibility: Codesoft has the advanced functionality to open, edit, and save LABELVIEW files within the software.
- Printer code converter.
- Multi-level undo: 40.
- Auto Save document.
- Password (one level) .
- Hidden (unprintable) objects.
- Color graphic reduction.
- Graphic bar codes.
- Native printer bar codes.
- Object positioning.
- Full justify.
- Preview graphics/labels.
- Multilingual support.
- TCP/IP Printing.
- OLE objects.
- Number of Connected Printers: 3.
- Flexible date stamping.
- Flexible time stamping.
- Propose values/PickList.
- Variable graphic images.
- Shared variables.
- Value from a file.
- Output mask.
- CodesoftChartLabel43x: Dec/Alph.
- Add an offset to a date.
- Accumulate value.
- Create/edit query.
- Grid view/print.
- ASCII database/ODBC/OLE DB.
- Filters on tables.
- Database Manager - Standard Options.
- Database Manager - Batch Printing Options.
- UCC/EAN 128 wizard, MaxiCode wizard.
- Font downloader.
- ActiveX Basic.
- UFO read.
- Set input format.
- Minimum input length.
- Automatic prompt.
- Command File Interpreter (CFI) add-on (note: single-user editions only).
- Installation requires Administrator privileges.
- Windows x64-bit platform.
- Windows 7.
- Windows Server 2008.
- Windows 10 x86 /x64
- Windows Server 2003.
- Note: Windows 2000 is no longer supported..
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® 7.
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® Server 2008 (2 GB recommended).
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® Vista (2 GB recommended).
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® Server 2003.
- 1 GB RAM with Windows® XP.
Hard disk space
- Hard drive with at least 500 MB of available space.
- Minimum: 800 x 600 High Color – 16 bit.
- Recommended: 1024 x 768 True Color – 32 bit.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0 SP1 or later.
- Microsoft® Data Access Components 2.8 (MDAC) or greater.
- Microsoft® .Net Framework 3.5.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0.
- Parallel port if using a parallel key (hardware key).
- USB port if using a USB key (hardware key).
- Serial port if required by printer.
- CD-ROM drive.
Please note: product specifications vary according to software version and are subject to change without prior notice.