Backtrack Asset and Barcode Tracking Software
Backtrack 7 asset and barcode tracking software from Teklynx
Backtrack - FREE Demo version
Backtrack gives you the flexibility to handle all of your tracking needs – today and in the future.
Backtrack’s asset and inventory tracking software gives you the power to track the exact location, movement, and usage of any item accurately and efficiently. From file tracking to inventory control to tool and equipment tracking, there are nolimits to the number or type of tracking applications that Backtrack can handle
What can Backtrack be used for?
- Contact manager tracking
- Delivery services
- Inventory tracking
- Off-Site storage
- Perishable usage
- Rental tracking
- Resource libraries
- Revision tracking
- Service billing
- Collectable tracking
- Fixed asset tracking
- Maintenance tracking
- Perishable distribution
- Records tracking
- Reusable services
- Safety inspection
- Time & attendance tracking
Backtrack asset and barcode tracking software benefits
Flexible all-in-one tracking solution. Backtrack is an all-inclusive tracking solution that leverages barcoding technology to track your assets and inventory.
Powerful reporting. Use Backtrack's pre-defined reports or create your own using its wizard-driven or advanced report designer mode.
Easy label creation makes tracking simple. Backtrack works seamlessly with TEKLYNX label design software, allowing you to create labels that meet the most common compliance standards and labeling requirements.
Customisable Security Standards Meet Your Needs. Backtrack offers multi-level password protection to meet rigid compliance standards, or it can be disabled for everyday inventory control.
Application templates to get you up and running quickly
Unlimited reporting capabilities to create and print customized tracking reports
Support for mobile devices and Portable Data Terminals (PDTs), making remote tracking quick and easy
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Visual FoxPro
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express
- 800 MHz Pentium III compatible or faster
- Recommended: 1 GHz or faster
- Windows 7 x32/64
- Windows Vista x32/64
- Windows Server 2003 R2 x32
- Windows XP SP3, SP2 x32
- Minimum: 128 MB
- Recommended: 512 MB (1 GB for Vista) or more
Hard disk space
- 650 MB (including 200 MB for the .NET Framework redistributable and 250 MB for SQL Server
- Minimum: 800 x 600 High Color – 16 bit
- Recommended: 1024 x 768 True Color – 32 bit
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7.0 SP1 or later
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0
- Microsoft® ActiveSync 4.2 (if using a Windows mobile device with BACKTRACK)
Please note: product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.