Gloss inkjet paper permanent sticker labels are widely used from general to product labelling. Common applications include: mailing, shipping and receiving, asset tracking, inventory control, pricing, and product labelling (candles, candy and confectionery, coffee and tea, herbs, spices, pies and cakes, nuts, and many more).
Gloss sticker labels offer great printability and will adhere onto most surfaces including: cardboard, paper, glass, plastic, metal and others.
Most of our customers who choose this material love the great gloss finish and how they are the most cost effective to their budget needs.
Label Power's gloss sticker labels are compatible with the following colour label printers:
- Primera LX200 and LX400 and LX500 and LX600 - core size: 50mm.
- Epson TM-C3500 - core size 50mm
- Primera LX810 and LX900 and LX1000 and LX910 and LX2000 - core size: 76mm.
- Epson TM-C7500 and TM-C3500 with External roll unwind - core size: 76mm (Up to 101mm Wide).
- VIP Color VP485, VP700, VP750 - core size: 76mm.
- Colordyne CDT1600C - core size: 76mm.
To maintain optimum quality remember to keep the labels in a well-ventilated, shaded area. Direct exposure to sunlight can cause the inks to fade. If you require long life archival or outdoor durable labels for outdoor use we have other options readily available.