Tattoo2 plastic card printer - MAG ISO USB Ethernet - Obsolete
Tattoo2 plastic card printer
MAG ISO USB Ethernet
Tattoo 2 plastic card printer is the ideal solution for printing plastic cards on a small scale and for mobile applications. In a few seconds, Tattoo personalises in monochrome or colour your pre-printed or blank plastic cards. With a 300 dpi standard resolution and ‘near-to-edge’ printing, Tattoo prints pictures, texts, barcodes and logos as required.
Tattoo2 fully addresses the specific needs of small organizations that print badges in low volume or just once in a while: sport clubs, SMEs, retail outlets, schools, libraries and local authorities. It is ideal for membership cards, subscription and loyalty cards, badges for visitors and employees and much more.
Tattoo2 plastic card printer is a flexible solution which offers a dual card-feeding mode. Cards can be loaded automatically thanks to the 100-card feeder but you can also use the manual loading mode for on-demand delivery.
It also features a detachable output hopper to collect printed cards. Sleek and with a contemporary look, Tattoo 2 is today the most compact plastic card printer in its category. It squeezes into any location: offices, reception desks, and even shop counters.
Compact size, ease of use, core features and cost efficiency. Tattoo 2 is the best deal for printing plastic cards on a small scale and for mobile applications.
Tatoo2 plastic card printer benefits
Simple and User-friendly
- Both the printer and the software have been designed with user needs in mind. Tattoo is therefore very easy to install and to use.
Quick and Easy Installation
- The driver provided is already configured for immediate and simple use. An easy set-up wizard leads the user to install the printer in a few clicks. And of course, Tattoo operates under all Windows software. Each user can choose his own application to design his cards.
- Tattoo benefits from the market-proven concepts of clamshell opening and detachable card feeder which ease daily use and maintenance: cleaning, ribbon change and cards loading.
- The transparent cover enables to follow the printing process, and cards are delivered printed side up in order to check the result at a glance.
A Compact, Light and Ergonomic Design
- Tattoo is the most compact printer in its category ! It can fit in any location. Easy to carry, it is also ideal for over-the-counter and itinerant applications.
- Compact: Tattoo has only the footprint of an A4 page, with optimised dimensions: 166 x 290 x 187 mm (6.53” x 11.42” x 7.36”).
- Light: Tattoo weighs only 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs).
- Aesthetic Design: In addition to this space-saving shape, Tattoo benefits from a modern design with fine white plastic base enclosure and a dynamic 'Fire Red' cover.
An affordable and Cost-Effective Solution
- Tattoo is the perfect solution for small businesses and organizations which require occasional and small batches of prints: a low initial investment, a premium quality and a competitive ribbon offer.
- Tattoo is equipped with the Evolis Ribbon Saver for monochrome printing which allows to adjust the length of ribbon used and to maximise the capacity of the ribbon.
- Expedient for both monochrome and colour printings, Tattoo offers a variety of options and accessories in order to match all requirements.
From single card printing to small runs
- Tattoo is designed to allow single card printing or small batches, reaching a printing speed of 40 seconds per card.
Automatic or Manual Card Feeding Modes
- Card loading and reception can be customised for an automatic process and a manual single-card feeding and reception. The manual options allows to personalise cards individually and suits perfectly over-the-counter applications which require instant delivery of badges, by the unit.
Detachable output hopper
- A new and detachable output hopper is provided in order to get the cards and hold up to 15 printed cards.
A smart Card feeder
- The card feeder is also available as an accessory, which makes possible to stock several feeders with different backgrounds themes and/or thicknesses.
Reliable and solid
- Tattoo benefits from the Evolis' know-how and quality standards in terms of reliability and robustness.
- A 300 dpi standard resolution for full color printings. Tattoo is ideal for identification and membership badges (picture, texts and logo).
- Tattoo is based on the same proven concepts and technologies as the Evolis standard printer range. For example, the airtight 100 card-feeder is specially designed to protect the cards from dust, and ensure a perfect loading of the cards thanks to a permanent pressure on the cards whatever the number of cards is.
- Colour printing module.
- 300 dpi print head (11.8 dots/mm).
- USB connection.
- 16 MB RAM.
- Detachable feeder with a capacity of 100 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil).
- Detachable output hopper with a capacity of 15 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil) .
- 1-Button and 4-LED control panel.
- Available in Fire red colour.
- Automatic card thickness adjustment.
Card loading modes
- Automatic with feeder and/or hand-feed.
- Colour dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer.
- Integrated ribbon saver for monochrome printing.
- Personalisation throughput will depend on card design and printer settings.
- Colour (YMCKO): 40 sec/card (under specific conditions).
- Monochrome: 7sec/card (under specific conditions).
- Windows™ XP, 2003 and Vista, 32 & 64 bits.
- eMedia Card Designer Software for designing and editing badges - Trial 30 days Evaluation.
- Printer, print head: 1 year warranty, unlimited number of passes (Subject to observance of specific conditions and use of Evolis Genuine Consumables).
- All PVC, Composite PVC cards, PET, ABS1 and special varnished cards (Under specific conditions) .
- ISO CR-80 - ISO 7810 (53.98 mm x 85.60 mm - 3.375” x 2.125”).
- From 0.25 mm (10 mil) to 0.76 mm (30 mil).
Output hopper capacity
- 15 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil).
- 45 cards (0.25 mm - 10 mil).
Card feeder capacity:
- 100 cards (0.76 mm - 30 mil).
- 300 cards (0.25 mm - 10 mil).
- Height: 166mm Length: 290mm Width:187mm.
- 2.4 Kg.
- External Power supply: 100-240 Volts, 50-60 Hertz, 1.8 A - Printer: 24 Volts DC, 3 A.
- USB (Cable supplied).
- Min/max operating temperature: 15° / 30° C .
- Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing.
- Min/max storage temperature: -5° / +70° C.
1. Under specific conditions - 2. Subject to observance of specific conditions and use of Evolis Genuine Consumables - 3. 10 mil cards must be used only for monochrome printings.
Please Note: product specifications vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.