Swift 203USB direct thermal and thermal transfer label Printer
$495.00 (exc GST)
Swift 203dpi Thermal Transfer Network Printer
The Swift series of desktop thermal printers offer high performance and low cost – with a new smaller footprint.
This space saving printer is the perfect solution for a wide variety of low-to medium-volume applications.
Print clear barcodes labels, tags or receipts at a speed up to 101.6mm per second. With a 200 MHz 32-bit processor this printer can increase your productivity with fast “first label out” and no between label delays. Add a standard internal Ethernet port and this printer is easily integrated into any application.
This network label printer easily fits into the most congested workspaces. Its easy-to-use design provides simple and fast ribbon and media loading. Moreover, increase flexibility with standard features like fully adjustable sensors and USB 2.0
The Swift series has three models, you can choose from Swift Multi, Swift 300 and Swift 203.
- The Swift Multi has 203 dpi resolution with the fastest print speed at 6 ips and the largest print length and width of 108x2,286 mm.
- The Swift 300 with clear 300 dpi resolution, is ideal for 2-D bar codes, fine text and complex graphics.
- The Swift 203 the basic model with even lower price than Swift Multi, but still equips with most of the day-to-day bar code labelling features. It prints at 101.6mm per second speed and USB 2.0 is standard.
The Swift 203 offers durability and reliability and provides the best value compared to any other desktop thermal printer. Swift printers are a smart investment, and always a perfect fit.
Swift thermal transfer printer benefits:
- Perfect size – space saving design
- Fast Processor 200 MHz
- Standard memory of 2 MB FLASH, 8 MB SDRAM.
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- Easy ribbon loading
- Easy media loading
- Durability and reliability
- USB 2.0
- Powerful firmware: TSPL-EZ, file manager, BASIC programming, stand-alone programming
|Printer||Swift Multi||Swift 300||Swift 203|
|Resolution||203 DPI||300 DPI||203 DPI|
|Printing method||Thermal Transfer & Direct Thermal|
|Print speed||Up to 6 ips||Up to 4 ips||Up to 4 ips|
|Max. print width||108 mm (4.25")||106 mm (4.17")||108 mm (4.25")|
|Max. print length||2,286 mm (90")||1,016 mm (40")||2,286 mm (90")|
258 mm (L) x 202 mm (W) x173 mm (H)
10.16" (L) x 7.9" (W) x 6.81" (H)
|Label roll capacity||127 mm (5") OD|
|Ribbon capacity||110 metre, Max. 40 mm (1.57") OD, 12.7 mm (0.5") core|
|Processor||32-bit RISC CPU|
|Power||External universal switching power supply|
|Operation switch, button, LED||
|Font & barcode rotation||0, 90, 180, 270 degrees|
||Continuous, die-cut, tag & fan-fold|
|Media wound type||Outside wound|
|Media width||25.4~112 mm (1.0"~4.4")|
|Media thickness||0.06~0.19 mm (2.3~7.4 mil)|
|Media core diameter||25.4 mm (1") & 38.1 mm (1.5")|
Operation: 5~40°C (41~104°F), 25~85% non-condensing
Storage: -40~60°C (-40~160°F), 10~90% non-condensing
|Saftey regulation||FCC Class B, CE Class B, C-Tick Class B, UL, CUL, TUV/Safety, CC C|
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.