Nicelabel label software - Designer Pro
Nicelabel label software - Designer Pro
Nicelabel - FREE Demo version
Nicelabel Designer Pro is an advanced label designer for professional barcode and RFID labelling. A wide range of options makes Nicelabel Designer Pro a perfect and easy-to-use, wizard-driven tool for any labeling requirement, including RFID, compliance labeling and more.
Many times companies must comply with particular customer or industry (chemical, automotive, retail, etc.) compliance requests. Nicelabel Designer Pro includes many industry standard label templates that makes label design and printing fast and easy. A user-friendly database connection wizard and database manager provides for fast and easy database connection and printing operations. A fully exposed .NET/ActiveX programmer's interface enables programmers to integrate Nicelabel Designer Pro into other Windows applications. Over 25 international languages supported in additional full Unicode data import and design compliance.
Nicelabel label software benefits
Every feature you need for compliance labeling. The designer includes all the layout and data tools you need to design labels allowing easy compliance with industry standards.
- Includes the latest pre-designed compliance label templates
- Supports over 70 barcode types (linear, 2D & composite)
- Advanced layout - rich text, curved text, paragraphs, line styles, grouping, shape fill, relative positioning, etc
- Advanced RFID tag support
EasyForms gives you simple error-free printing. EasyForms give your operator simple label printing, all within one form. This reduces data-entry errors, label misprints and duplicate serial numbers associated with printing from multiple dialogue boxes or label design programs.
- EasyForms automatically builds print forms for each label you design.
- Adjust the layout of EasyForms to fit your printing process in seconds.
- Add graphics, logos and links for web pages to the print form
- Enlarge form elements for touchscreen compatability
Work with large databases. You already have your label data in a database; why not use it to improve your labeling? Rather than create lots of near identical labels, design a few templates and connect them to your existing data.
- Create, read, update and delete (CRUD) records in most database formats
- Create SQL queries and extract only the data that you need
- Combine records from two or more tables in a database using Joins
- Retreve graphics from databases blob fields
- Navigate the database and preview the label at design time
- Easily create complex variables. Variable label data can come from as many sources as you need. Full serialization, including non-decimal serial numbers, custom barcode check digits, global variables, output masks, date/time arithmetic and scripting help you easily create complex variables.
Multiple label design objects
- Text, Barcodes, Paragraph (best fit option), Rich Text Field (RTF), Graphic images, Lines and boxes, Reverse backgrounds, Circles and ellipses.
Variable data sources and visual basic scripting
- Keyboard input fields (Pick List option), incrementing/decrementing counters, Date/time stamps, Visual Basic Scripting and simple expressions, database connectivity, RFID Smart Label, link to text file and more. Create simple expressions to manipulate label data; or create complex Visual Basic programs to create conditional logic and control external processes.
Absolute printer control
- NicePrintQueue is a print job manager module that allows you to check the realtime status of all the network and local printers you use. Even more, you can move your print jobs between printers with simple drag-and-drop action and print your labels on other available printers.
RFID smart label printing
- Electronic Product Code TM (EPC), 64 bit and 96 bit compliance. Support for high frequency RFID tags such as Tag-It, I-Code, ISO 15693 and more. Data printed to RFID tags can be ASCII or Hexadecimal and be fixed or variable from multiple data sources. Also supports the latest RFID standards as Class 1 and Gen 2.
Database connectivity support and integration options
- NiceData database manager. Create and edit Excel, Access, dBase or any ODBC or OLE DB compliant database and more! Import Text (ASCII) files, native database support (Access, dBase, Excel, Fox Pro and Paradox), OLE DB connection provider, 32-bit ODBC support (almost any database), SQL Links (Oracle, MS SQL Server, AS/400 and others), custom SQL scripting. Full support for multilingual, UNICODE database information. .NET/ActiveX programmer's interface, DDE Interface and Command Line options.
Printer support and memmaster
- High Performance NiceDrivers: Argox, Avery, Blazepoint, Brady, CAB, Century, Citizen, Cognitive, Compuprint, Comtec, Datamax, Eltron, EPC, Etimark, Extech, Facit, General Code, Genicom, GOD BM, Godex, IBM, Imaje, ILS, Imaje, Intermec, Italora, ITD, Lapis, Markem, Markpoint, Meto, Monarch, Microcom, MPH, Novexx, O’Neil, Printronix, QLS, Ring, Sartorius, SATO, Toshiba TEC, Tharo, TSC, UBI, Unimark, Zebra etc. NiceLabel also supports any standard office inkjet or laser printer. NiceMemMaster enables download of TrueType fonts and graphic images to the memory of a thermal printer. NiceMemMaster greatly increases the throughput and performance of a thermal printer in a graphic intensive label printing environment.
Please note: product specifications vary according to software version and are subject to change without prior notice.