Datamax-O'Neil H4212 Range 4 direct thermal and thermal transfer printer CSI/CSO 203dpi - 12ips
Datamax-O’Neil H4212 TT Range 4" Thermal Transfer 203dpi - 12ips Industrial Printer
High Performance Industrial Printer
Datamax-O’Neil H-4212 TT is a rugged and versatile printer that offers outstanding performance, sound durability and accurate print quality. This unit is specially designed for high-volume, mission-critical and specialty labelling applications. The H-Class features a patented cast metal modular construction that combines rugged strength with easy expandability to allow the printer to grow with your labelling needs.
The Datamax-O'Neil H-4212 TT is ideal for high-volume label printing in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation, and high resolution labelling. This unit boasts a print speed up to 12ips (304mm/sec) and supports a 4.09-inch (103.9mm) maximum label width making it perfect for labelling applications in industrial, commercial, business and pharmaceutical environments.
The H-Class is robust enough for demanding manufacturing, shipping and processing environments, yet precise enough for high-resolution graphics and small electronic labelling applications. Examples include: compliance labelling, shipping and receiving, product identification, inventory control, asset tracking and manufacturing
The H-Class printer can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. This printer delivers power, performance and reliability and complies with EPC G2 standards. The H-Class offers a full array of printer sized and supports both UHF and HF frequencies.
The H-Class decreases downtime with its easy to maintain modular features such as the lower roller which improves peeling performance, split design of the label supply hub which allows lower torque on narrow media, and field-installable options including a full 8” internal self powered rewind.
Its IntelliSEAQ™ printhead combines advanced thermal control with full performance history to provide the most sophisticated diagnostics available today. The diagnostics stored in the printhead allow you to quickly asses the operation of the printhead and proactively service the printer without compromising the productivity of the enterprise.
This printer includes the DMX NetManager which provides a graphical user interface allowing you to manage your entire network connected D-O printers. Whether you are deploying or managing your printers, you can proactively configure or implement changes to your entire enterprise. This can significantly reduce operations down time and related loss of productivity costs.
• H-Class printers come standard with Ethernet, Parallel, Serial, and USB/SDIO interfaces for extra capacity models giving users flexibility in integration
• Rugged construction features a gear-driven design and durable die-cast aluminium frame
• Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
• Versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring the printer or purchasing additional options resulting in easier ribbon inventory management
• IntelliSEAQ™ printhead: proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
• The H-Class utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions
• Thermal Transfer.
Print length range:
• 0.25” - 99.99” (6mm - 2539.75mm); values vary with printer configuration
Maximum print width:
• 4.09” (103.9mm).
• 12ips (304mm/s)
• 203 dpi.
Front Panel Display:
• 128 x 64.
• 16MB SDRAM/8MB Flash
• Linear: Code 3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Std 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, HIBC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC 2 and 5 digit addendums, Postnet, UCC/EAN Code 128, Telepen, Planetcode, FIM, USPS-4 State
• 2D Symbologies: MaxiCode, PDF417, USD-8,Datamatrix, QR Code, Codeablock, Code 16k, Aztec, TLC 39, Micro PDF417, GS1 Databar
• Ten alphanumeric fonts from 2.5 to 23 point size, including OCR-A, OCR-B, CG Triumvirate ™ smooth font from AGFA ®
• Scalable Fonts: CG Triumvirate Bold Condensed, CG Triumvirate & CG Times with Cyrillic, Greek Arabic and Hebrew character support.
Downloadable font types:
• True-Type, Bitmap
• Over 50 resident character sets; Unicode/UTF8 support.
• All fonts expandable vertically and horizontally up to 24x; fonts and graphics can be printed in four directions: 0°, 90°, 180° and 270°s.
• PCX,.BMP, IMG and ASCII format files
Reversible field/mirror image:
• Any font or graphic field can be printed as a normal or reverse image.
• Roll-fed: 8.0” (203.2mm) O.D. on a 3.0” (76.2mm) core
• Fan-fold stock: accepted from rear and bottom of printer
• Die-cut or continuous labels
• Perforated or continuous tag/ticket stock
• 1.00” - 4.65” (25.4mm - 118.1mm)
Minimum media length:
• Tear-off and rewind modes: 0.25 (6.35mm).
• Peel and cutter modes: 1.0” (25.4mm).
Media thickness range:
• 0.0025” - 0.01” (0.0635mm - 0.254mm)
• “See through” for liner-backed die-cut labels and tags
• Reflective sensor for black mark label media
• For use with optional cutter or present sensor
• Width range: 1.0”- 4.5” (25.4mm - 114.3mm)
• Core 1.0” (25.4mm)
• Length: 1968’ (600m)
• Coated side in and coated side out
• Standard:Serial RS232, Parallel Bi-Directional, Ethernet-Wired LAN 10/100, Wireless , USB2.0 compatible
• DMX Config:Complete printer setup utility
• DMX NetManager
• Embedded Network Web Pages
• Windows ® Drivers - NT, XP, Vista
• 12.62” W x 13.0” H x 18.9” D (321mm x 330mm x 480mm)
Please Note: specifications and options vary according to printer model and are subject to change without prior notice.