Badgy100 Plastic Card Printer Kit
Badgy100 Plastic Card Printer
Complete Printer Package
Complete Printer Package: includes Zenius Classic USB, 1 colour ribbon, 50 blank white cards and Evolis Badge Studio® software license.
The Badgy100 printer is ideally suited to your single printing needs and is perfect for limited budgets. The super fast printing speed means that you can create a personalised card in less than a minute in single or small runs for a variety of applications: employee badges, access control badges, payment cards, transportation passes, and more.
The Badgy100 package includes:
- A badgy100 plastic-card printer
- 50 blank white PVC cards
- A color ribbon with a 50-print capacity
- Evolis Badge Studio software, standard version
- A library of personalisable badge designs available to download free of charge
Food Safe Cards and Tags Now Available
On 1 July 2016 changes to country of origin labelling for food commenced, providing clearer labels and more meaningful information to the Australian community about where their food comes from. Implemented through the Country of Origin Food Labelling Information Standard, most Australian foods will need to carry a card or label with a clearly defined box.
Print Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) food allergen information on plastic cards. Evolis, the world leader in customisation and printing solutions for plastic cards, has been awarded new certifications by TÜV Rheinland for the manufacture of its price tags. These certifications guarantee that the printed cards are compliant with European and U.S. regulations for food-contact compatibility making food advertising and labeling easier. For more information about Australian Food Labelling Style Guide please refer to this link; https://www.business.gov.au/foodlabels
The Badgy range provides the following benefits:
- Premium quality products
- Ease of use
- A technology design to make printing tasks simple for the user
- A key enabler in maximizing the lifespan of a Badgy printer
- A limited environmental impact
The + version of the software allows you to import CSV, TXT, XLS, and XLSX formats for direct use in the software! Using your design, Badge Studio + automatically personalizes your badges for everyone in your database. Need a unique badge or one for everyone in your database: select the data required and print!
NOTICE - Your IP address is being recorded and any purchases made using a stolen credit card will be reported to the local police department and prosecuted to the highest limits of the law.
- Color sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
- USB 2.0 (USB 1.1, 3.0 compatible)
- Feeder capacity : 25 cards
- Output hopper : 25 cards
- Operating systems: Windows® XP, Vista (32 & 64 bits), 7 (32 & 64 bits), 8 (32 & 64 bits)
- Mac OSX 10.6, 10.7 10.8, 10.9
- Eco-design: RoHs, Extended standby mode and reduced electricity consumption
- Dimensions and weight: HxlxP : 147x200x276 mm / 1.7 kg
- Color (YMCKO): 45 sec/card - 80 cards/hour
- Black: 16 sec/card - 225 cards/hour
Card management and specifications
- Card feeder capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm) to 40 cards (0.50 mm)
- Output hopper capacity: 25 cards (0.76 mm) to 40 cards (0.50 mm)
- Card thickness: 0.50 to 0.76 mm, automatic adjustment of the gauge
- Card type: PVC cards
- Card format: ISO CR-80 – ISO 7810 (53.98 x 85.60 mm)
- Included in the solution:pack of 50 PVC cards 0.76 mm
Evolis High Trust® Ribbons
Included in the solution:
• YMCKO: 50 prints/ribbon
Available to order:
• YMCKO: 100 prints/ribbon
• Monochrome black ribbon: 500 prints/ribbon (integrated ribbon saving)
- Automatic recognition and confi guration
- Ribbon inserted in a cassette for easier handling
- USB 2.0 (USB 1.1 and 3.0 compatible)
- Graphic notications from the printer (*2) empty feeder, cleaning, “approaching end-of-ribbon” and “end-of-ribbon” warnings
Supplied with the Evolis Premium Suite® for Windows:
- Printer driver.
- Evolis Print Centre for printer management and setup.
- Evolis Printer Manager for two-way notications (3*)
- Supports Windows XP SP2 or later; Vista 32/64, W7 32/64 (4*)
- Supplied with the eMedia CS Card Designer (30-day free trial to be downloaded from Mediasoft’s website).
- Other OS: Mac and Linux: upon request.
- 1 year (printer and print head)
- Warranty extensions available as an option
Size and weight:
Complete packaged solution:
Dimensions (H x W x D): 315 x 385 x 285 mm (12.4“ x 15.15“ x 11.22“)
• Weight: 3.95 kg (8.7 lbs)
• Dimensions (H x W x D):148 x 200 x 276 mm (5.83“ x 7.87“ x 10.87“)
• Weight: 1.665 kg (3.67 lbs)assette for easier handling
- Support for Kensington® lock.
- Data encryption for magnetic encoding (*5).
- BADGY100 printer
- Color ribbon (YMCKO) 50 prints
- 50 blank PVC cards 0.76 mm (30 mil)
- Installation CD including print driver, card templates, Evolis Badge Studio®software (Standard version)
- Power supply unit and cable
- USB cable
Eco friendly design, certifications and statement of compliance
- Sleep mode and reduced energy consumption.
- CE, FCC, IEC, VCCI, CCC(*6), KCC(*6)
- ErP 2009/125/CE, ENERGY STAR, RoHS.
- Power supply unit: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1.7 A
- Printer: 24 Volts DC, 2.71 A
- Min/max operating temperature:15° / 30° C (59° / 86° F)
- Humidity: 20% to 65% non-condensing
- Min/max storage temperature: -5° / +70° C (23° / 158° F)
- Storage humidity: 20% to 70% non-condensing
- Ventilation in operation: free air circulation
Please Note: product specifications are subject to change without prior notice.