Come and see us at Queensland Safety Show
We are excited to announce that Label Power will be exhibiting at Queensland Safety Show 2013 from the 18th to the 20th June at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - STAND H04
This year Label Power will be offering the following:
- Free high-quality digital label samples on clear, silver and synthetic stocks promoting our Digital and UV Flexo trade label printing services.
- Dangerous goods labels including: corrosive, explosive, flammable, irritant, infectious, toxic and many more.
- New Evolis plastic card printers – perfect for membership and loyalty card printing.
- New Source Technology PCL compatible thermal transfer printers with flat head, near edge printheads, and multiline colour touchscreen LCD displays.
- Datamax-O’Neil and Zebra desktop and industrial printers.
- Wax, Wax/resin, and Full resin ribbons including colour ribbons.
- Colour label printers including Primera LX400 and LX900.
- Free professional consultation and advice on any label or tag printing requirements.
The range of products that Label Power will be presenting at Queensland Safety Show strongly appeal to Health & Safety Managers, CEO's, Directors, Owners, Purchasing Officers, Project Managers, Production Managers, Site Managers, Risk Managers ,Logistic & Transport Specialists, Construction and Manufacturing Workers, Foremen, Site Inspectors, Building Managers and Government Agencies.
Visitors to this event will have the opportunity to update their knowledge in OHS from the broad range of specialist exhibitors, and learn about new and innovative ways to improve workplace safety. Does this sound like something that would interest you? Then CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE TO ATTEND or contact us on 07 3710 7000.
Live demonstration of the following printing solutions
The Primera LX900, is a fast colour inkjet label printer, especially designed for printing runs of customised full colour labels. With a huge range of ex stock labels sizes available the Primera LX900 is a must have for companies who have a wide range of products that need to be professionally labelled. WATCH VIDEO
Source Technologies STp 1115 is an industrial direct thermal printer specially designed for a wide variety of applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. The STp1115 is used for warehousing, transportation, logistics, manufacturing and healthcare applications.
The STp1115 provides autoloading capabilities, user friendly touchscreen, and industry standard PCL printer language making it easy to integrate.
Source Technologies STw.1110. New compact desktop printer with leading design and standard features such as Ethernet 10/100, 50 resident/scalable fonts, 300dpi printhead for superior print quality and industry standard PCL5e language.
The new STw1110 supports many desktop applications including: shipping labels, product labeling, shelf labeling, item labeling, pharmacy labels, specimen/patient, tracking, parking passes and many more
Why you should attend QLD Safety Show 2013?
Visitors to the Queensland Safety Show are given the unique opportunity to discover the most comprehensive range of products and services. Plus network and learn from industry experts through a number of interactive live demonstrations, dedicated feature areas, and free seminars.
We look forward to seeing you.