Come and see us at Pacprint
We are excited to announce that Label Power will be exhibiting at Pacprint 2013 from the 21st to the 25th May at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - STAND 0134
This year Label Power will be offering the following:
- Free high-quality digital label samples on clear, silver and synthetic stocks promoting our Digital and UV Flexo trade label printing services.
- New Colordyne CDT1600S colour-sheet fed printer powered by Memjet Technology, this digital print solution has a throughput speeds of 305mm per second and is ideal for envelopes, labels, tags, forms, documents, brochures and flyers.
- New Source Technology PCL compatible thermal transfer printers with flat head, near edge printheads, and multiline colour touchscreen LCD displays.
- Datamax-O’Neil and Zebra desktop and industrial printers.
- Wax, Wax/resin, and Full resin ribbons including colour ribbons.
- Colour label printers including Primera LX400, LX900, CX1000, CX1200 and Colordyne CDT1600C with Memjet Technology.
- PMR print and apply label applicator for automatic label printing and applying.
- New Evolis plastic card printers – perfect for membership and loyalty card printing.
- Free professional consultation and advice on any label or tag printing requirements.
The range of products that Label Power will be presenting at Pacprint strongly appeal to businesses that are keen to find solutions to bring down printing costs dramatically, create opportunities to explore new markets, and sell more of their existing products. Does this sound like something that would interest you? Then CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE TO ATTEND or contact us on 07 3710 7000.
Live demonstration of the following printing solutions
The Colordyne CDT-1600S colour sheet-fed printer can deliver pinpoint precision full-variable colour at speeds of 304.88mm per second (1600 x 800 dpi) and 152.4mm per second (1600 x1600 dpi). All of this with a printing range of 76.2 – 215mm width. Colordyne printers are powered by Memjet Technologies and print lightning fast.
The CDT-1600 S is capable of printing full variable colours and is ideal for forms, documents, inserts, labels, tags, envelopes. WATCH VIDEO
The CDT-1600 C is the fastest colour digital label printer in its class, it can print up to 304.8mm/second, up to 1600x1600 dpi, and labels that are 50.8 to 215.9mm wide. Colordyne printers are powered by Memjet Technologies and print lightning fast. The CDT-1600 C is designed for in-house label production and is capable to meet industrial label demands. With this printer users can instantly print labels and tags at a very attractive cost per label.
The CDT-1600 C prints fan-folded or roll labels. This printer gives users the flexibility to print variable data and barcoding, and change their label design whenever they need. WATCH VIDEO
The Primera LX900, is a fast colour inkjet label printer, especially designed for printing runs of customised full colour labels. With a huge range of ex stock labels sizes available the Primera LX900 is a must have for companies who have a wide range of products that need to be professionally labelled. WATCH VIDEO
The M-Class is a compact, industrial-strength printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal when users need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations.
The M-Class has proven to be the perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows for a variety of options to be upgraded in the field WATCH VIDEO
Source Technologies STp 1115 is an industrial direct thermal printer specially designed for a wide variety of applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. The STp1115 is used for warehousing, transportation, logistics, manufacturing and healthcare applications.
The STp1115 provides autoloading capabilities, user friendly touchscreen, and industry standard PCL printer language making it easy to integrate.
Why you should attend Pacprint 2013?
With print and communications becoming more competitive than ever, businesses are constantly seeking process improvements to enhance efficiency and boost profitability. Pacprint allows you to source the latest products and services across all industry sectors, in one place at one time.
- Expand your service offering to drive customer engagement
- Enhance efficiency and boost profitability
- Discover new revenue streams and sustainable solutions
- Integrate print with cross-media and e-business
- Exchange ideas on critical industry issues
We look forward to seeing you.