We are excited to announce that Label Power will be exhibiting at Pacprint 2013 from the 21st to the 25th May at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - STAND 0134
This year Label Power will be offering the following:
- Free high-quality digital label samples on clear, silver and synthetic stocks promoting our Digital and UV Flexo trade label printing services.
- New Colordyne CDT1600S colour-sheet fed printer powered by Memjet Technology, this digital print solution has a throughput speeds of 305mm per second and is ideal for envelopes, labels, tags, forms, documents, brochures and flyers.
- New Source Technology PCL compatible thermal transfer printers with flat head, near edge printheads, and multiline colour touchscreen LCD displays.
- Datamax-O’Neil and Zebra desktop and industrial printers.
- Wax, Wax/resin, and Full resin ribbons including colour ribbons.
- Colour label printers including Primera LX400, LX900, CX1000, CX1200 and Colordyne CDT1600C with Memjet Technology.
- PMR print and apply label applicator for automatic label printing and applying.
- New Evolis plastic card printers – perfect for membership and loyalty card printing.
- Free professional consultation and advice on any label or tag printing requirements.
The range of products that Label Power will be presenting at Pacprint strongly appeal to businesses that are keen to find solutions to bring down printing costs dramatically, create opportunities to explore new markets, and sell more of their existing products. Does this sound like something that would interest you? Then CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE TO ATTEND or contact us on 07 3710 7000.
Why you should attend Pacprint 2013?
With print and communications becoming more competitive than ever, businesses are constantly seeking process improvements to enhance efficiency and boost profitability. Pacprint allows you to source the latest products and services across all industry sectors, in one place at one time.
- Expand your service offering to drive customer engagement
- Enhance efficiency and boost profitability
- Discover new revenue streams and sustainable solutions
- Integrate print with cross-media and e-business
- Exchange ideas on critical industry issues
We look forward to seeing you.