Come and see us at Auspack Plus
We are excited to announce that Label Power will be exhibiting at Auspack Plus from the 7th to the 10th May at Sydney Showgrounds, Olympic Park - STAND 662
This year Label Power will be offering the following:
- Free high-quality digital label samples on clear, silver and synthetic stocks promoting our Digital and UV Flexo trade label printing services.
- New Colordyne CDT1600S colour-sheet fed printer powered by Memjet Technology, this digital print solution has a throughput speeds of 305mm per second and is ideal for envelopes, labels, tags, forms, documents, brochures and flyers.
- New Source Technology PCL compatible thermal transfer printers with flat head, near edge printheads, and multiline colour touchscreen LCD displays.
- Datamax-O’Neil and Zebra desktop and industrial printers.
- Wax, Wax/resin, and Full resin ribbons including colour ribbons.
- Colour label printers including Primera LX400, LX900, CX1000, CX1200 and Colordyne CDT1600C with Memjet Technology.
- PMR print and apply label applicator for automatic label printing and applying.
- New Evolis plastic card printers – perfect for membership and loyalty card printing.
- Free professional consultation and advice on any label or tag printing requirements.
The range of products that Label Power will be presenting at Auspack Plus strongly appeal to businesses that are keen to find solutions to bring down printing costs dramatically, create opportunities to explore new markets, and sell more of their existing products. Does this sound like something that would interest you? Then CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE TO ATTEND or contact us on 07 3710 7000.
Live demonstration of the following printing solutions
The Colordyne CDT-1600S colour sheet-fed printer can deliver pinpoint precision full-variable colour at speeds of 304.88mm per second (1600 x 800 dpi) and 152.4mm per second (1600 x1600 dpi). All of this with a printing range of 76.2 – 215mm width. Colordyne printers are powered by Memjet Technologies and print lightning fast.
The CDT-1600 S is capable of printing full variable colours and is ideal for forms, documents, inserts, labels, tags, envelopes. WATCH VIDEO
The CDT-1600 C is the fastest colour digital label printer in its class, it can print up to 304.8mm/second, up to 1600x1600 dpi, and labels that are 50.8 to 215.9mm wide. Colordyne printers are powered by Memjet Technologies and print lightning fast. The CDT-1600 C is designed for in-house label production and is capable to meet industrial label demands. With this printer users can instantly print labels and tags at a very attractive cost per label.
The CDT-1600 C prints fan-folded or roll labels. This printer gives users the flexibility to print variable data and barcoding, and change their label design whenever they need. WATCH VIDEO
The Primera LX900, is a fast colour inkjet label printer, especially designed for printing runs of customised full colour labels. With a huge range of ex stock labels sizes available the Primera LX900 is a must have for companies who have a wide range of products that need to be professionally labelled. WATCH VIDEO
The M-Class is a compact, industrial-strength printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal when users need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations.
The M-Class has proven to be the perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows for a variety of options to be upgraded in the field WATCH VIDEO
Source Technologies STp 1115 is an industrial direct thermal printer specially designed for a wide variety of applications that require a reliable and cost effective barcode printer. The STp1115 is used for warehousing, transportation, logistics, manufacturing and healthcare applications.
The STp1115 provides autoloading capabilities, user friendly touchscreen, and industry standard PCL printer language making it easy to integrate.
About Auspack Plus 2013
Auspack Plus 2013 is the most comprehensive packaging and processing trade exhibition ever seen in Australia. Auspack Plus is staged every two years only so put these dates in your diary and don't miss this unique opportunity to attend your industry event.
Why you should attend Auspack Plus 2013?
- Do all your business in one convenient location. Auspack Plus is your chance to see, compare and buy all the latest working machinery, products and technology with more than 1000 brands expected to be on display from over 250 exhibitors. It would take you many months to see this many suppliers individually and consequently Auspack Plus is the ideal place to streamline the buying process, with all the experts on hand to discuss your individual requirements.
- Get the edge over your competitors. Discover new machinery and technology that will help increase the productivity of your business and lower your production costs. Compare the latest innovations and innovative business solutions for your packaging, processing and handling requirements.
- Establish new contacts face-to-face. Auspack Plus offers unparalleled networking opportunities and chances for information exchange for you and your employees. Auspack Plus is the ideal platform to reach a wide range of contacts face-to-face in just four days.
If packaging and processing impacts your business then the answer is at Auspack Plus 2013
We look forward to seeing you.