Primera CX1000 colour label printer
Primera CX1000 colour label printer
** Discontinued ** This model has been discontinued. Please contact Label Power for alternative models.
The new Primera CX1000 digital colour label printer prints high-quality product labels. The CX1000 makes it fast and easy to produce your own labels in-house. No longer do you need to order massive quantities of pre-printed labels. There’s no lead time and no set-up charges, either. Just import your label files into the included PTPrint™ Software, specify how many you need, and press “GO!” It’s that simple.
Printing your own labels saves time and money in other ways, too. Design changes can be accomplished immediately so you’ll have no wasted inventory – print only the labels you need when you need them. Cost per label is almost always significantly lower than outside vendors, too.
With the CX1000 you get striking print quality thanks to its incredible 2400 dpi resolution. Compared to 1200 or 1600 dpi machines, you’ll notice a striking difference in overall quality. CX1000 output has much deeper and far more vibrant colors. Dot patterns are virtually imperceptible. And for the most precise colour control, Pantone ® -approved spot colour support is included.
With Primera CX1000 you’ll produce labels at a print speed up to 5 meters per minute. You can print up to 152.4 meters at a time which nominally equals an 204mm diameter roll. Once a job is started, it can be left unattended. A built-in cutter automatically cuts the web once the job is completed and a sensor turns off the printer and rewinder. You’ll come back to a roll of finished labels ready to be applied to your products manually, semi-automatically or by an automated applicator. It really doesn’t get much easier or enjoyable to produce your own labels in-house!
Primera CX1000 is the perfect colour label printer for a a wide variety of applications such as:
- Specialty, organic and gourmet foods and beverages
- Wineries, breweries and distilleries
- Coffee roasters and specialty teas
- Cosmetics and personal care products
- Private labelling, and much more!
Primera CX1000 colour label printer benefits
CX1000 prints onto many different laser-qualified label materials, from pressure-sensitive plain papers to white and clear polyesters and more. A wide range of approved matte, semi-gloss, high-gloss and specialty food and beverage label materials are available. We’ve even qualified an all-new range of eco-friendly materials that are 100% recyclable.
Printed labels are water resistant, as well as highly scratch, smudge-and tear-resistant. They’ve been specifically engineered for best-in-class performance with the toner used in Primera’s CX-Series Colour Label Printers. Dozens of popular pre-die cut sizes are in-stock and ready for immediate shipment. Custom sizes are also available.
Easy Setup and Simple Operation
From initial set-up through running big jobs, you’ll find that CX1000 is as simple to use as any desktop office printer. There’s no proprietary operating system or inflexiblebuilt-in computer, either. If you’d like additional help getting started, we offer free technical support for the life of your unit.
Advanced Inks and Cartridges
Primera’s micro-fine dry toner-based inks have been formulated for substrate flexibility,robustness and low running costs. Primera’s toner is, in fact, one of the best in the industry for waterproof performance and for long-term UV and abrasion resistance. The four extra high-capacity toner cartridges are easily replaced in just seconds from the front of the unit. An integrated memory chip assigns each cartridge with a serial number and keeps track of precisely how much toner remains.
This lets you to select exactly the right cartridges for the number of labels and the ink coverage you need to print. This helps to prevent running out of ink in the middle of a job. You’ll also utilize all of the toner in each cartridge, saving you even more money.
Primera and the Environment
Primera strives to be an environmentally responsible provider of state-of-the-art digital label printing technology. As such, cartridge recycling is provided at no charge, throughout the world, for the life of the press. The result is less solid waste with fewer resources consumed. All of our primera products are compliant with RoHS and WEEE standards.
Advantages of printing labels in-house on the CX1000 colour label printer:
- Lower cost per label = higher profits.
- Fast and flexible.
- React quickly to market and design changes.
- Superior print quality.
- Simple operation – includes PTPrint Software.
- Opens up new markets.
This unit removes waste matrix, while slitting and rewinding your labels to finished rolls.
- 83mm/second; 5 meters/minute.
- Dry toner colour laser.
- 4-line, 160 x 64 pixel, backlit gray-scale display.
- 800/133 MHz.
- Up to 209mm.
- Up to 153 meters per 204mm roll of self-adhesive label stock (includes face sheet, adhesive and liner).
• Pre-die cut self-adhesive paper and synthetic label stock.
Printing quality mode
- 1200 dpi x 600 dpi, 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi and 2400 x 600 dpi.
- CMYK 4-color printing (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black); 16,500 page extra high yield cartridges (rated according to ISO/IEC) 19798 guidelines.
- PTPrint™ 8.0 RIP Software for Windows®; Pantone-approved colour support; easy to use graphical user interface.
- Input roll maximum diameter: 204mm; core inside diameter: 76.2mm; automatic paper feed.
- Output roll maximum diameter: 8” (204mm); core inside diameter 76.2mm.
- Windows XP/Vista/7, 16 or 32-bit.
- Intel® Pentium®-based PC or compatible, 2 GHz processor or higher, 2GB RAM or higher, 50GB or more free hard drive space, VGA video display of 1024x768 or higher, available 100/1000 Ethernet port.
- 150cmW x 71.6cmH x 54.6cmD.
- Approximately 91 kgs.
- Temperature: 20° to 23°C .
- Humidity: 40 to 55% relative humidity.
- Altitude: 0 – 2000 meters.
- 110-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 7.5A, 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz @ 3.5A
- CSA, ICES Class A, BSMI Class A, VCCI Class A, FCC Class A, UL 60950-1, IEC 60320-1, CE Class A, CB IEC 60950-1, IEC 60825-1, GS (TÜV), SEMKO, UL, AR, CS, TÜV Rh, C-tick mark Class A.
- One year parts and labor. Usage limitations may apply.
- MX-12 Matrix Removal System.
- Extended warranty.